how to make him/her happy

1. Sneak a love note into his lunch.

"Mommy, alis na ako! Sa office na ako kakain." nagmamadaling sigaw ni Vice, nasa taas pa kasi si Karylle. He heard footsteps coming down.

Xby DNSUnlocker

"Alis na ak---- why do you have to be so pretty?" he sweetly asked and pulled Karylle closer.

"Maganda ka diyan, I'm so haggard na kaya."

"Arte neto... conyo talaga!"

"Ikaw parati mo nalang akong inaaway bays di na tayo bati."

Agad namang na cute-tan si Vice sa asawa kaya he hugged her from the back and kissed her neck.

Xby DNSUnlocker

"Sorry na, cute mo kasi eh. Absent nalang kaya ako, parang mas gusto kong trabahuin 'to eh." he said and kissed her neck again.

"Vice! Bilis na, malalate kana! Tsk. 1 month pa si Kylie ikaw talaga..."

"Di naman natin susundan agad K! Practice lang ganern."

She tapped him and rolled her eyes.

"Ang pusok!"

Vice just laughed it off. "Alis na ako, ayabyu mommy!" he said and gave her a peck.

"Wait, I prepared something. You should start saving your money na Vice. Mahirap na ang buhay ngayon." she said and walk to the kitchen.

A packed lunch.

Vice smiled. "Nakakakilig naman." he said and grabbed the packed lunch.

"Mag ingat ka ha! I love you." karylle sweetly said and kissed him back.

Vice then start the car and placed the packed lunch on the side. Right when he's about to drive, his eyes caught something vibrant.

Xby DNSUnlocker

A sticky note.. "A delicious adobo for my delicious husband. Be home early! I love you daddy." -Kurba

"Tomboy na talaga ako, shet." vice said and smiled and drove off.

2. Visit her at work.

"Let us all welcome, the ever gorgeous and sexy na ngayo'y mommy na! Karylle Viceral!" Jolina introduced K as their guest in Magandang Buhay.

Agad na nagkamustahan ang tatlo.

Nakikita namang kahit may anak na ay napaka-sexy parin ni Karylle and her beauty stands out.

"First question, how to be you. Charot." melai japed and as usual everyone laughed.

"Seryoso, paano mo napapanatiling maganda ang iyong body? Kasi diba, given may anak kana pero grabeh parang walang pinagbago Karylle ha!" tanong ni Karla.

"Yoga and yung food talaga napakaimportante. Even though you don't work out, as long as you are eating the right food...then you're good to go."

Habang nagsasalita naman si Karylle ay yung pictures niya si instagram yung flinash sa screen. A picture of her in a yoga sesh, her selfie in the kitchen while cooking (you know weird k), and a picture of Vice hugging her legs to help her do the crunches which made the fans scream and freak out.