Eighteen - Kise Ryouta Fan Club

a/n: hello this story's alive i'm sorry for being extremely late //stabbed.
i wrote this while rewatching the kaijou vs fukuda match so i apologize for the odd writing style (also i haven't written anything fiction-related bc i've been writing college papers only for the past few months i crei)
anyway. i hope you enjoy ahaha.

______

Mashiro Yuki

"What are you doing here?" asked Ryumi-senpai, eyes wide and brows furrowed. I set my bag on the cabinet by the wall before giving her a look of confusion.

"Because it's time for club activities?" I replied reluctantly, feeling like I did something extremely wrong and I wasn't even aware that I did it. I gave Fujisaki-san, who was currently reading Mizutama Honey Boy, a questioning look, but she only replied by giving me a troubled expression.

Suddenly, Ryumi-senpai stood up, slamming her open palms on the wooden table. Fujisaki-san was, as usual, unfazed by her antics. Shiori-senpai, who was earlier overlooking the scene outside in his Killua costume, turned to face us in surprise. 

"Ah, geez! This is why my brother's so helpless!" she groaned, scratching her head in a frustrated manner. She gave me what one could consider to be a glare as she pointed at me accusingly. I stepped back in surprise. "YUKI! Go to Tokyo, now! Kaijou's game is starting in a small bit!" 

And then it clicked. I've missed Ryouta-kun's earlier games since time didn't permit me to go there, so this was one of the fewest chances I could actually get to watch him. Instinctively, I grabbed my bag from the cabinet and ran out of the door, saying, "Aye, ma'am! See you!"

***

"Oi, isn't that...?"

"A-Ah! S-Senpai! P-P-Put it--" My grip on the metal pole tightened as my imagination was starting to reach its climax. Suddenly, my face felt really warm. It wasn't even that crowded in this train right now! Maintain your poker face, Yuki! I fanned myself in hopes that my flushed face's temperature would drop.

"The one with the white hair...?"

"Yeah!"

"Hng! Ah--! Ju-Just--" As the uke's voice started to become more breathy and higher, it also became harder for me to keep myself from squealing and running back and forth. Listening to a BLCD comes with a price, Yuki! Maintain your composure! Conceal, don't feel!

"It's Mashiro, right?"

"Doesn't she get down from a few stations ago...?"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! S-Sen-sen-senpai! I'm-I'M-- Yes, there! M-Massage that part!"

"This part? This one's sore?"

"Gu-Guah! Y-Yes---"

Suddenly, there was a hand on my shoulder. If I wasn't in a cautious and secretive at the moment, I would've just faced the owner with a curious smile. But nope. That wasn't what happened. With the panic levels of someone walking through a haunted house, I jumped and let out a loud screech before placing myself in an offensive fighting stance and aggressively swatting the hand away. I was then met with the gaze of one of my classmates, who I remember is a member of the Kise Fanclub. Three others looked at me with surprised expressions.

I paused the BLCD I was listening to and stuffed my headphones into my bag after I straightened up. "You surprised me, Suzusawa-san! Ah, hi, Saotome-san, Misaki-san, Miyazono-san." Well, to say that I was surprised would make a big understatement.

Only Miyazono-san smiled warmly at me.

Suzusawa-san, the leader-like figure of the group, placed her hand on her hip and raised an eyebrow. "Isn't it kind of early for you to be going home? Don't you have club activities?"