Eleven - Type

A/N: *throws this to you then rushes to school* XD

I'll try to edit in the future. TTvTT

___________

Lately, Kise Ryouta's mind has been occupied with the girl he considered his friend. Apparently, 'Yukicchi' has been obviously avoiding him for three days now.

And for the reason for that, he had no idea.

For those two days, it was the famous Mashiro Keiichi, an alumnus of Kaijou High with the nickname of the Court Pierrot in the high school basketball world, who trained him. Kise would've been thrilled with the set-up if the albino girl was there, or if she wasn't purposefully avoiding him.

Whenever he had the chance to talk to her and approach her, she would always find a way to change the topic and leave. He'd only realize this a few minutes after their parting. Every time he'd realize it, he'd come to the conclusion that she didn't want to be his friend. That caused a stinging sensation in his chest and an upsetting feeling deep inside of him.

Also, he couldn't help but feel bothered whenever another guy would talk to her, and she'd converse with him with the usual friendly smile on her face.

"Oi! Kise-kun! Focus!" The photographer's voice brought his wandering mind to the realm of reality. He then realized that he was actually in the middle of a photoshoot.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" The model bowed apologetically with a sheepish smile. "How should I pose again?" he asked, trying to remember what was asked of him. Was he supposed to do a seductive pose or gentle-looking one?

The photographer stared at him for a moment then sighed. "You know what? Let's take a break for fifteen minutes. I'm getting hungry, anyway," he announced to the blonde model and everyone else working in the same session.

"Thank you, Okamoto-san!"

The photographer waved him off before walking towards his assistant and asking her to buy some food.

He took his phone and some money before walking out of the studio. As he strode to the building's little canteen, he checked his phone and found out that he had five unread messages. His expression turned from nonchalant to hopeful as he tapped on his phone's touchscreen to check them. As quickly as it appeared, his hopeful expression vanished. Two of them were from his eldest sister, and the other three were replies from his fangirls. None of them came from Mashiro. He sighed.

"Hm? Wait, Kise's depressed?! Is it the end of the world?!" 

"Gwaaah!" He jumped away from the speaker out of shock. 

She blinked, her long eyelashes following her eyelids. She raised one of her almost perfectly-shaped eyebrows as her thin pink lips curved into a lopsided smirk. She crossed her arms over her chest, her glittery pink polished nails showing. "Over-acting as ever~" she mused.

"That's mean, Kawaicchi!" Kise pouted childishly at the slightly shorter girl. "You came out of nowhere!"

"Excuuuse me! I was standing here the whole time. You were just busy with your phone!" she replied, her eyebrows arched and her hands now on her hips.

"Is that so...?" He then chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of his blonde head. She sighed.

They walked together to his supposed destination. Apparently, Kawai Misa, a co-model a year older than Kise, was also on her break. She was messaging her boyfriend on her phone when she noticed him passing by her and emitting an unusually gloomy aura.

"So what's the problem?" she asked nonchalantly. This is actually pretty normal for her, since she's one of the people Kise complained to whenever he moped over his petty issues. Of course, in his eyes, his problems were life or death situations.