Two - Sneaking Out

A/N: It might be not much, but thank you for the 280+ reads~! *U* *glomps everyone*
And since I'm not sure on how POV's are to go on this story, I'm doing Kise's for this chapter. Please tell me if you like it better or not! Or should I go with whatever-suits-the-author's-mood POV? (LOL)

I dedicate this to one of the first people who took notice of this story. ;u;

>u<b Anyway. Enjoooy~ :DDD (I hope. XD) (It's still unedited though. XD)

__________________________________

Kise Ryouta

I smirked mischievously the moment the school bell rang, meaning classes were dismissed and club activities were to start. I bolted up from my seat with my bag slinging over my shoulder then went straight outside, not letting anyone have a word with me. A few people looked my way with curious eyes but I paid them no mind. I ran stealthily out of the school premises, careful not to have an unnecessary run-in with one of my teammates. After reaching a few meters away from the school, I hid behind a thick tree to rest and catch my breath.

Man, I feel like I was a secret agent. James Bond, perhaps. I mean, we both have good looks and athletic skills.

Kasamatsu-sempai would surely kick my butt if he heard that.

Aaanyway. I put on my dark shades to cover my eyes, my brown checkered fedora hat to cover my noticeable blonde hair, and a blue checkered scarf to hide at least the bottom part of my face. And that's a part of Disguise 101: The Awesome Kise Ryouta's Way!

I don't usually wear disguises but when I do, it means I really need it. I simply can't afford being sidetracked by my fans or anyone else right now, considering that I'm sneaking out of school and skipping basketball practice and my photo shoot.

As I went on my way to the bus stop, people kept giving me weird looks - maybe because of the shades, because, well, it's not exactly the time of the day when you wear shades. Who cares, anyway? It's stylish and branded! It was given to me as a token of gratitude for a photo shoot I successfully finished! Some looked at me curiously, probably wondering if I'm some kind of celebrity who needs his privacy (which is true, in a way). Either way, I'm still... attention-catching.

Which is normal.

Another bullying attempt from imaginary Kasamatsu-sempai!

Not long after, I reached the bus stop where a few others waited. There were three girls wearing blue sailor uniforms from the same school, a couple (who looked like they were in a middle of a lover's quarrel since the girl acted as if the guy wasn't there while the guy stared awkwardly at her) who were both wearing purple uniforms, a middle-aged woman carrying a paper bag filled with groceries, and a brown-haired female Kaijou student ...staring at me.

Crap.

She was about to say "Ki" when I placed my pointing finger to my lips and gave her a pleading smile. It took her about three seconds to realize what I was trying to tell her. She made a sheepish grin and tried her best to look away but I could still sense her staring at me even if I was watching the bus get closer to the stop each second.

"Kyaaa~! That guy looks cool, doesn't he?!" one of the girls told her friends... about me.

"I know! He reminds me of someone though..." one of her friends replied.

"Ah! That model who mainly models for Zunon Boy?!" the other remembered

Whoopsies. I took a few steps away from the girls. Just arrive already, you stupid bus! My identity might get uncovered!