Prologue

Never had I expected that I'd be this affected by a girl. 

In our class, I was practically ranked first by my female classmates as the guy girls would like to date. I even have the largest fan club in school compared to the other clubs dedicated for the popular guys in school. I get confessed to a lot of times, I receive a constant supply of secret admirer letters, and I acquire a ton of chocolates on Valentine's Day. Isn't that enough to prove that I'm the ideal guy to be one's boyfriend? 

Was she a lesbian? Nope. I observed her enough to make sure she wasn't. Does she have someone else she likes? I don't think so. If she's not attracted by the great and handsome me, then she wouldn't be attracted by anyone else, right? So why? Why was she like this? I just can't figure it out! 

Here I was, doing sure-fire stuff that'll make her fall for me, ranging from the little things that could make my fan girls squeal to the things that would make any girl want to marry me right on the spot. However, not one action seemed to move her one bit.

I knew that since it's pretty obviously hopeless, I'd better give up and look for someone else. I actually tried averting my attention to other girls but to no avail. She's simply a professional thief; she unknowingly captured my foolish and idiotic heart with not the littlest bit of chance to escape from her grasp. She's the only one I want. 

So what was I doing wrong?

I got my answer through one of our small talks. 

"Ryouta-kun, let me tell you a secret: actually, I'm a fujoshi. I like the idea of two guys having a romantic relationship together," she told me with that unbelievably cute smile of hers despite her unexpected confession which explained a lot when it dawned on me.

She might as well like the idea of me getting together with guys which is why she can't see me as a potential love interest!

I've read and studied different ways how to make girls fall for me but never have I read anything about getting a fujoshi to like me.

And that's when I realized that that was the time when the real challenge actually begins.

I, Kise Ryouta, will definitely make the fujoshi I like fall head over heels for me!