Nine - Stamina Training

A/N: I'M SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE!

Well, it's currently my first month in college and I couldn't really find the right time to write sooo...

And... yeah. This is sorta longer. Or long, at least.

By the way...

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SHOUNEN AI AND SUGGESTIVE YAOI SCENES (in Yuki's imagination).

I'm sorry. EVEN I WAS FANGIRLING MYSELF. XD #FujoshiProblems

____________________________

Mashiro Yuki

“I’m off, then, Ryumi-senpai!” I announced as I walked towards the room’s door and opened it, my bag hanging loosely around my shoulder.

“What are you going to do with them again?” she asked, her lips forming a cute pout. “It’s getting more frequent lately.” Apparently, she really didn’t like the idea of me helping out a little with Ryouta-kun’s training for the Winter Cup, but since it was her brother we were talking about, she had to allow me somehow as long as I didn’t forget that I was still a part of the Anime Club.

“Ryouta-kun’s stamina training,” I answered, gripping on my bag’s strap. “He’s starting to get three of the Generation of Miracles’ special abilities these past few days! It’s awesome!” I beamed excitedly at her as I remembered his progress.

He might’ve found only watching previous games of his former teammates boring, but he was doing a great job. He was starting to figure out the concept behind the prodigious talent of rest of the Rainbow Team and how could he imitate them. Currently, he got to understand Kuro-tan’s passes and misdirection, the Green Glasses Dude’s full-court shots, and the Dark Blue Pervert’s unpredictable speedy play (Give me a break. I don’t know their names! Those are the nicknames my friend and I gave them while we were watching a few of their games). The Red Ice King’s and the Purple Titan’s moves were next. I had to accompany Ryouta-kun a few times with watching the games and giving him a few suggestions when Onii-chan couldn’t make it. I didn’t really mind; seeing good-looking guys interact with each other in an almost romantic way through the TV was a bonus. I mean, basketball is a game where you have to chase someone and to watch someone closely – just like love!

Onii-chan also figured it would be energy draining to copy those moves for Ryouta-kun so he told me I should get him to do a little specialized stamina training. For a few reasons other than purely helping him out, I agreed for the day.

Ryumi-senpai sighed. “Okay, okay… Just help me convince Haruna-chan to cosplay!” She smirked at the reading Fujisaki-san reading manga at the corner of the table.

“It’s impossible,” Fujisaki-san replied flatly, her eyes not leaving the illustrations of what she was reading. She looked incredibly serious, so I guessed that she must be reading a sci-fi or mystery story.

“Then, crossdress for me, Mamoru-kun!”

“S-Senpai, please!” Nanase-kun flinched.

“Here we go again…” muttered Shiori-senpai.

I stifled a giggle. “Well, I have to go… Bye!” I went out of the room and ran straight to the school’s indoor swimming pool.

I checked my phone for new messages and only saw one from Ryouta-kun continuing our text conversation. I let out a small sigh; I was expecting a message from Ki-chan. She was a shut-in until a few days ago, and my life’s purpose until then was to get her to go back to school. Though I’m happy that she started going to school again, it felt as if I just finished a long-running anime and I didn’t know what to do with my life anymore.