EU Ranking

EU Head (eg: Dilarta) the leaders of the EU they give the big orders and give the other EU officers missions, they get together and make the big decision.

EU General (eg: Nodelier) a rank under the head, usually accompany a EU Head to the Head meetings, they are usually a second in command to an EU Head a lot like an apprentice.

EU Informer/Interrogator (eg: Angilia) the EU IIs or EU Eyes, usually interrogate criminals or go around gathered information and giving it to who ever needs it, they usually only inform Heads and Generals and other Eyes.

EU Scouts/Soldiers (eg: Malerin, Clirtan) usually the ones who go along on missions, skilled with weapons, goes from town/kingdom to town/kingdom talking to the Kings or town officials to gather information and needs and telling the Heads and Generals of the EU.

EU Medics (eg: Tinelia, Oput) they are skilled at medical treatment and usually are easy to get along with, they work in the infirmary at the EU head-courters, on missions there are usually two sent with the group just in case one gets hurt and us unable to work.

EU Lower Officers (eg: ???) there are usually ten of them sent on missions, are are usually only skilled in long range weaponry.