Chapter Dy (Albanian) Convincing a Sphinx

Bastet was sitting in the chair waiting for the officer of the EU to come, the officer was late, and Bastet was getting impatient, she ended up laying on the table looking up at the ceiling.
The door opened and a lady walked in, she was wearing an EU officer's uniform.
"Hello, Bastet?" The lady asked.
Bastet sat up, "Yes, I am Bastet, and you are late." Bastet informed.
"I am sorry I'm late... I got lost, I don't go into churches a lot." The lady said.
"What's your name, oh Atheistic Late one?" Bastet teased.
"If you want to find out, I'd suggest you keep the name calling to a minimum." The lady said.
"Yes Ma'am." Bastet said with a mock salute.
The lady rolled her eyes, "my name is Angilia." The lady said.
"Hello Angilia." Bastet greeted.
Angilia nodded, "Bastet, I'm going to get to the point, there are a pair of twins named Seren and Cour who are a Nāginī and a Nāgā; same thing different gender, there are four guys in a different church, their names are Flare he's a dragon, Reap he's a Lich, Drake who is a vampire, and Fido who is a werewolf." Angilia said.
"A vampire!" Bastet exclaimed, "how is he in a church?!".
"Who cares." Angilia said, "I'm surprised you didn't freak out about the werewolf." Angilia said, although she did not seem surprised at all.
"So what if there is a werewolf, I'll just stay away from him... but if he attacks me I'm suing the EU." Bastet informed.
"Good enough for me, as long as you agree to go." Angilia said.
"I agree." Bastet said, "but I still don't understand how a vampire was in a church." Bastet sounded baffled.
"I still don't care, nor does it matter." Angilia said, and stood up to leave.
Bastet decided to leave to, she needed to pack.