Chapter Thlath (Arabic) Tension

The rest of the heirs did not need persuading, and the males did not care as long as there were girls, though they were disappointed that they wouldn't all be in the same tent.
   Other than the tension between the heirs, there was also tension between the officers.
   "I don't understand why he was appointed as the leader." Clirtan said, she put a disdainful emphasis on He.
   "Because he is the highest ranked out of all of us." Angilia said.
   Clirtan was vary much disappointed in who had been chosen as leader, Nodelier, he was a higher rank than all of them, and he was vary cool headed, and could make decisions like any Captian, but Clirtan clearly had something against him, but no one knew what.
   "You better be happy that Tinelia is not here, or she vould have killed you for saying dat." Malerin said.
   "I don't care what Tinelia thinks or says." Clirtan said crossing her arms over her chest.
   "Why don't you care what I think or say?" Tinelia asked.
   "Because you're a boring pure blood human." Clirtan said evilly.
   Tinelia didn't say anything, she just glared at Clirtan.
   "You guys shouldn't fight so much." Oput said sheepishly.
   "Shut up Oput!" Clirtan shouted.
   "Don't be mean Clirtan." Angilia warned the part vampire girl.
   "Don't tell me what to do Angilia, you're just part elf." Clirtan said.
   "Dat's no different than being part vampire." Malerin said.
   "Be quiet Mal." Clirtan said.
   "What is going on in here?" Nodelier asked, walking into the tent, he sounded harsh, but he still looked cool-headed, as usual.
   "Clirtan is calling people names, again." Oput said.
   "Clirtan, if you would be kind enough to not call anyone names, that would be greatly appreciated." Nodelier said.
   "Fine." Clirtan said, "but I'm only agreeing because you're Captian.".
   "How did the convincing go?" Nodelier asked.
   "Bastet agreed." Angilia said.
   "So did Elior, but only after she found out she was getting her own tent." Tinelia said.
   "Good." Nodelier said, "What about the male heirs?" He asked.
   "Dey agreed as vell." Malerin said,
Oput nodded in agreement with Malerin.
   "Good, and the twins?" Nodelier asked, looking at Clirtan.
   "They agreed, without me having to persuade them." Clirtan said smugly.
   "You are all dismissed." Nodelier said.
   Clirtan left first, she looked relieved to be leaving, Oput and Malerin left talking, and Angilia left with her arms crossed listening to Oput and Malerin's conversation, Tinelia saw her roll her eyes at something Malerin had said before they left.
Tinelia didn't leave, she looked at Nodelier.
   "I...." She looked away, "I don't think I can put up with Clirtan for three weeks." Tinelia said.
   Nodelier had sat down, he was staring at Tinelia, he didn't say anything.
   "You probably don't care, and that's okay, I just needed to get that out." Tinelia said, and she turned to leave.
   "Tinelia." Nodelier said.
   Tinelia froze for a few seconds from surprise, he almost never used her name, she turned to look at Nodelier.
   "Why do you defend me, every time Clirtan says something bad about me?" Nodelier asked.
   "Be-because...." Tinelia rubbed her left arm with her right hand, "because, she shouldn't be saying anything bad about you." Tinelia said, that wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the complete truth.
   Nodelier didn't say or do anything, he just stared at her.
   "Wh-why do you want to know?" Tinelia asked.
   "I just thought I'd ask." Nodelier said, it was an obvious lie, but Tinelia didn't say anything, nor did she make it known that she knew it was a lie.
   "I should... uh, probably leave." Tinelia said.
   Nodelier still stayed quiet.
   "I'm not allowed to leave, unless you dismiss me..., because you're the Captian." Tinelia said, not looking at him.
   "What if I do not want you to leave?" Nodelier asked, but it did not sound like a question, it sounded like a statement.
   "Wh-what?" Tinelia asked, her eyes widened.
   "Are you scared of me?" Nodelier asked.
   "No." Tinelia said, it wasn't shaky, and it definitely was not a lie, no she wasn't scared of Nodelier, she was nervous around him, but not from fear, she had always liked Nodelier, maybe more than liked.
   "Then why are you so nervous?" Nodelier asked.
   Tinelia looked away from him, she didn't want to answer, why did he want to know these things, why did he care about her, she was a quite a few ranks lower than him, and she was a pure blood human.
   "You do not wanting to answer, do you?" Nodelier asked.
   "No, I do not want to answer, sorry Captian." Tinelia said, still not looking at him.
   "You are dismissed." Nodelier said.
   "Y-yes sir." Tinelia said, she left, and she was sure she had failed a test of some sort, and had disappointed him.
   Once she was outside of the tent just a little ways away, she heard a voice, a voice that if she didn't hear that voice for a million years, it still would be way to soon.
   "So, why'd it take you so long to get out of the Captian's tent?" Clirtan asked.
   "I had to tell him something." Tinelia said.
   "Oh, did you finally confess your love for your sweet Nodelier?" Clirtan asked.
   "Shut up Clirtan!" Tinelia growled.
   "Why should I?" Clirtan asked.
   "Because you're just a mean bully, or jealous, or something!" Tinelia shouted, and she ran from Clirtan.
   Tinelia just wanted to get away from Clirtan, away from the world.
   Yes she was a pure human, and most halflings, less or more, didn't care for pure humans, they usually disdain them, like Clirtan.
   Does Nodelier feel the same way about pure humans as Clirtan?
   Tinelia shook the thought from her head, even if he did she shouldn't care, she shouldn't care if Clirtan was mean to him, she shouldn't stutter over her words when she talks to him, she shouldn't care about Nodelier, but she did, she was scared that Clirtan might hate Nodelier, she was scared that Nodelier might think that she is a fool, and she was terrified that Nodelier might hate her, just like Clirtan hates her.