Chapter Sāta (Bengali) a debate and a question.

"I think we should stop at St Haven's Church of Spades." Angilia stated.

"What you think doesn't matter. If we stop at a church we'll have to stay three days and that would cut back on our time schedule." Clirtan said.

"I did not know you vere so superstitious Clirtan." Malerin said suspiciously.

"I'm not." Clirtan growled standing up.

"Stop fighting." Nodiler ordered as he sat at his desk.

Clirtan sat back down crossing her arms.

"Oput, Tinelia. What do you think we should do?" Nodelier asked, looking at them.

"Uh... well I agree with Angilia that we should stop at the church...." Tinelia said.

"I agree with Angilia as well." Oput agreed looking down.

Clirtan rolled her eyes.

"Then we'll stop at the church." Nodelier ordered. "Dismissed." he added and closed his eyes.

Clirtan stood up and stormed out of the tent. Angilia rolled her eyes at Clirtan's burst of anger. Malerin just stood and left. Oput looked between the remaining people in the room then decided to leave.

"Are you seriously just gonna let her pitch a fit whenever she doesn't get her way?" Angilia asked.

Nodelier opened his eyes and stared blankly at Angilia.

Tinelia thought she should leave and started to do just that.

"You don't have to go Tinelia." Nodelier said looking at Tinelia without turning his head.

Tinelia froze.

"Sh-should I wait outside?" Tinelia asked.

"Yes." Nodelier said then returned his gaze back to Angilia.

Tinelia left the tent and waited outside in the setting sun.

"As long as she doesn't mess anything up. Yes." Nodelier answered the standing question.

"And what if she hurts someone?" Angilia questioned.

"Then she'll be punished properly." Nodelier answered.

"Fine... I shouldn't question your judgement." Angilia sighed.

"You are dismissed." Nodelier informed.

"Yes sir." Angilia said and left.

¤

"I think you can go in there." Angilia said to Tinelia who was sitting on the ground looking up at the darkening sky.

"Thank you Angilia." Tinelia thanked and stood up.

"You're welcome. Good luck." Angilia said and walked away.

Tinelia walked back into the tent.

¤

"Tinelia can I ask you a question?" Was the first thing Nodelier said.

"S-sure." Tinelia answered.

"Would you answer if I asked why you're nervous around me again?" Nodelier asked.

Tinelia looked down.

"That would be a no?" Nodelier asked.

Tinelia didn't speak but the answer was clear.

"You may leave Tinelia." Nodelier said.

Tinelia did not move, she looked up at Nodelier.

"If I answered truthfully... you would hate me." She said then left.

Nodeleir stared at the now empty place that Tinelia had stood in, with a mix of question and hurt, if anyone else had seen that look on his face they would have asked if he was feeling unwell.