1. Darkness and Fangs

+Jonah+

I sit up quickly, everything hurts terribly. It's dark and freezing in here, wherever the heck here is. There's a crack of light coming from under the door. Finally the door opened, after what seems like forever. A man flipped on the light and examined me. "Good you are awake." He says after a minute. I roll my eyes and laugh. "Get up you lot!" The man says, his British accent barely there. The room is nothing special. White walls and ceiling, and marble floor. Obviously a storage room by all the junk in it. I sigh and get up. "Where exactly are we going?".
The man glaces at me and sighs,
"You'll see, now shut up.". I roll my eyes and follow the man. He stops in the middle of a large open room. There were desks with chairs and computers, and weird looking things scattered around. A man with curly blonde hair, black glasses, a scarf, and a small monkey, like the ones in circuses, on his shoulder stands up. "Captain, is this him?" He asks to the man next to me. "Captain?" I ask. "This is him." The man answers. He turns to me, "My name is Captain Jack Harkness.". I nod. "And who's the man with the circus monkey?" I ask. He glares at me, "It's a spider monkey!". Captain Harkness laughs. "His name is Professor Lahey." Harkness says. Lahey smiles and sticks out his hand, "Call me Isaac.". I shook his hand. Isaac turned to Captain Harkness. "The doctor is running late. He picked up the girl, but they ran into some trouble with the Stark clan. The girl is hurt though and losing blood fast." He states as if memorized. Jack curses "She's not to get hurt. Tell the bloody Doctor to get her here now so we can save her!". Isaac walks over to the telephone on the wall. I turn to Captain Jack. "Who's the Doctor? Who's hurt? And where the holy heck am I and how did I get here?" I ask quickly. "A Timelord. A girl. Torchwood, and I brought you here." Captain Harkness answers. I sigh, "Next question. Why am I here?". "Because we need your help, Jonah." He answers. I gave up and walked over to where a commotion had started forming. Captain Jack ran past me and into the crowd. A couple people brought a gurney over, and the crowd let them through. The crowd parted again just long enough for the same two people with the gurney to come back out, and for me to see a blue police call box. I watched as the two left quickly followed by Capt. Harkness and Isaac. I waited a minute before following them. they went into a small room in what looked like a infirmary. A doctor named Pam came in and right back out followed by Harkness, Isaac, and the two gurney people. They were talking about getting ready for surgery. I decided I'd look at who they brought in. I walk the door quickly and stop half through it. Isabelle laid there very pale. A cut ran from behind the bottom of her right ear to the base of the throat. It somehow managed to miss the artery in it. "Hey kid what do you think you're doing!" Harkness yelled running down the hall. I quickly shut the door to her room. I walk over to and grab her hand. It's sweaty which is a sign of poison in the blood. I knew how to get it out. I knew how to fix this and I knew who in the Stark clan had done this, my mother. It was one of her favorite tricks. She would put poison on her fingernails. I had to do this because she wouldn't live five more minutes if I didn't. "Forgive me in advance, Izzy, for doing this." I say out loud. Jack had finally made it to the door and was starting to open it. I closed my eyes and counted to three before letting my fangs slide into her cut. Capt. Harkness made into the room at that moment. It tasted bitter very bitter. I let my fangs slide back in after a couple minutes. Isabelle's eyes open and she gasps. Captain Jack dragged me out of the room. "What the heck were you doing?" He demanded. "Saving her life." I say. " She wasn't going to last five more minutes.". "How do......" I cut him off. "I know. My mother did that to her. I knew how to stop. Now all you need to do is put a bandage on her, and she'll be fine." I finish. I start to walk past him, but he stops me. I push past him and walk into the room.She sits there with Isaac next to her as doctor Pam stitches her neck. I stand in the corner as doctor Pam leaves. Isaac was telling her something that kept her attention very well. He didn't have the glasses now though. I cleared my throat. Isabelle's head snapped up. "Jonah!" She says excitedly. She throws her arms out for a hug. I walk over and hug her. "This boy saved your life." Isaac says. Isabelle let me go, "You did, Jo?" She asks. I shrugged, "My brother would kill me if I didn't, and besides, Izzy, I couldn't let you go." I laugh. "Jonah, I'm going to say something that makes me sound very old." She smiles. I nod. "Your so big." She says. I laugh. Captain Harkness opened the door and called for Isaac. "I gotta go, baby girl. And remember you're in the hospital til tomorrow." Isaac says. She nods and he leaves. "Lay with me?" She asks. "Why not.". She smiles and moves over. I lay down beside her on the hospital bed. She sighs and lays her head on my shoulder. "Thanks, Stark." She says with a smile. "No prob, Winchester." I smile.

#######################

What does Torchwood want with Isabelle?

Who's Jonah's brother?

OUAT Tonight! If you don't watch Once Upon a Time don't worry it's not in this book at all.
Just excited for it that's all.
- Izzy out