9. Christmas Special

Okay so this is just something I came up with the other day. Hope you like it.
******************
Izzy's holiday playlist:

"Once bitten and twice shy. I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye." - Last Christmas by Ariana Grande. (Or anyone really)

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need, and I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree." - All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey.

"You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout. I'm telling you why. Santa Claus is comin' to town." Santa Claus Is Coming to Town by Jackson 5.

"So this is Christmas And what have you done Another year's over And a new one's begun." Happy Xmas (War is Over) by Christina Perri.

" See I really love him And it's been kinda tough cause He's only in town for the holidays Tomorrow he's flying away Away from me." Snow in California by Ariana Grande.

" Santa baby, slip a sable under the tree, for me I've been an awful good girl,santa baby So hurry down the chimney tonight." Santa Baby by Liz Gillies and Ariana Grande.

And of course all those old original ones.

************************
*Isabelle*

Crowley left me alone with Jonah after a few hours. So we sat in quiet with my head on his shoulder. "You're only fourteen." I mumble. "And I dragged you into all of thing. I'm so sorry, Jonah.". He looks down at me. "Don't say that, Iz, it's not your fault." Jonah says with a light laugh. "But Jon...." He cut me off by hitting my head. I sat up, "Hey!". "Good." He laughs. He lies his head in my lap sleepily. "Go to sleep, Jon, I'll watch out for you like always." I say messing with his hair. "Thanks, Mom." He says. Most people would think he was being sarcastic, but no he wasn't he really called me mom. "Will you tell me a story?" He asks. "What about, sweety?" I answer. "Christmas Eve is tomorrow so tell me about Christmas when you were younger." He replies. "Okay I remember this one time I was nine and it was before I met your brother. We'd gone to my Uncle Scott's house." I began.
.....

""Cody!" I squealed running up to him. "My Belle!" He hugged me. Aunt Kira came into the room with a tray of cookies. We took two and ran upstairs to his room. My cousin Claudia sat on his bed with A Christmas Carol Disney edition with Mickey Mouse. "Belle, Cody!" She jumped off the bed and pulled us into a group hug. "Claudia." I sighed. About an hour later we made a huge mess and were sent to Code's room. We ended up falling asleep curled up next to each other, and the next morning when we went downstairs the presents were under the tree in bright pretty wrapping paper. And Mom and Kira had made hot choco with cinnamon and cookies. Then after we opened presents my Aunt Charlie came and picked me up to stay the weekend with her and we watched Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings all weekend."

.......

By the time I finished the quite boring story he was fast asleep on my lap. I could have told him one of the more exciting Christmases-like the one where I found out Dad wasn't really my dad Scott was, and turns out I was one when they were married-, but he would have never gone to sleep. The one I told him was fun to me then especially the Charlie part. I guess what I'm trying to say is merry Christmas.

###################
Merry Christmas/Whatever guys! I love ya ~ Izzy