4. Crowley

" We're just a bunch of teenagers. We can't handle this." - Allison Argent

&&&&&&&&

*Isabelle*

"Where's my daughter?" I hear my Dad yell to one of the guards. I didn't hear his answer as I closed Aiden's door. Dad didn't see me. He looked mad and worried. "Daddy!" I take off toward him. He wraps me in his arms and kisses the top of my head. "You weren't in the room, Isabelle, where were you?" He asks sternly. "I went for a walk." I lie. "God dangit, Isabelle Winchester, don't lie to me!" Dad says worry lacing his voice. "I mean it, Daddy." I say with a nod. I didn't think I could explain where I was or what I was doing to Dad. He looks at me accusingly. I just smile. "Come on, kiddo, let's get something to eat." He says moving so his arm's around my shoulders. I laid my head on his shoulder as we walk. Out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a trench coat, blue tie wearing angel, but when I turned to look nothing was there. "Izzy, are you okay?" Dad asks. I nod, "I think I'm just tired that's all, Daddy.". "Maybe you should lie down, sweety." Dad suggests feeling my head. "Maybe." I say. "Come on I'll tuck you in." He says leading me away from the cafeteria. He takes me to Mom and his room, I'm guessing. I lie on the soft bed allowing him to pull up my covers and tuck me in. "I'll come back in a little bit and check on you, Izzy, okay." He says kissing my forehead. "Okay." I mumble feeling sleep taking over. "I love you, Daddy.". "I love you too, Baby." He says. The last thing I hear is the door close before I succumb to sleep.

..... In Dream .....

I look around the damp, cold room. Silently cursing myself from not wearing more then a tank top. "Hello, Isabelle." A voice says from behind me, sending chills down my spine. "Crowley." I mutter spinning on my wheels, and stuck out my tongue at him. "Oh, Miss Winchester, why so cold to me." He chuckled. I just stared at him. "Oh, Darling, I know you know what's going to happen. I know you can see it as if you were a prophet almost." He sneers. "And I will find you, my dear, and you will help me." He states. I shook my head, "I will never help you, Crowley.". He takes a step toward me. "You will, Isabelle, because I have the boy that's thinks of you as a older sister, or even a second mother. And I'm sure your little boyfriend wouldn't like his little brother dead." He snaps his finger, and Jonah appears tied to a chair. "Jonah!" I jump toward the chair. "Not so fast, Ms. Winchester." Crowley stops me. "Tell me where I can find you, and maybe you can save him." He says. "I.... Never." I shout. "Have it your way, but I'm desperate to know about the proficiency and believe me, Miss Isabelle, I will. So you have an option. I kill the boy or you tell me where you are." He states. "Fine I'll tell you." I give in.