8. I Dare You

" So I, I, I'm picking up my sword to shatter all the pieces that I was before."  So put me in a cage, Lock me in a room, Throw away the key. I dare you "  - Bea Miller

&Aiden&

"Aiden!" Mr. Winchester yells walking down the hall. "Yes, Sir." I say. "You know I've never been fond of you." He says. "Yes, I remember quite vividly." I replie. "Well guess what I need your help." He sighs. I laugh, "No offence, Mr. Winchester, but I was headed to meet Isabelle." I explain. "Well, Vampire, it wasn't an option." He says pushing me against the wall. "You will do as I tell you, or I will kill slowly." He threatens. 

*Isabelle*

I head down the endless hall on the third floor. I'm about half way down when the lights flash. As the light turns on Crowley stands there. "Hello, Isabelle darling, It's been a little while." He says with a laugh, which sends chills down my spine. "Crowley." I growl. "Oh, Isabelle, let's not fight. I know the nightmares are getting worse and more detailed so it's time we stop playing, and you just come with me willingly. I won't hurt that silly boy if you do." He offers. "A deal with you, Crowley, you obviously don't know me." I scoff. "Of course I do and I know you'd do anything for your friends. So why don't you save us the trouble and him the torture and just come with me." He extends his hand. I think about a moment. "Why not." I say at last. "I'm tired of playing the right way. The dark side might not be so bad." I say taking his hand. "I knew you'd come around, Victoria." He laughs. "You used my middle name, my grandmother's name." I question.  "She was something else." He answers. "Now hold on." He says. I close my eyes tight. Normally I'm not the one to pray, but right now I'll make a small exception. "Jamie if you can hear me help me!"

.................

A minute later I open my eyes. I'm in a room that's very cool and dimly lit. Jonah stands a foot away against the wall. I take off toward him. He wraps his arms around me pulling me into a tight hug. I smile at him before looking back at Crowley. He motions for me to come. I do as told. "Just to let you know he's okay, and that I promise you I won't hurt him, Victoria." He says smoothly. "Why do you call me that." I ask tilting my head to the side. "Because you remind me of her, so strong, such a bad temper,  so willing to do what it takes, and so beautiful." Crowley explains running a hand down the side of my face. As much as I want to move away from him I stay put. "Tell me what I have to do, Crowley." I say.

############################################

Guess what guys, I'm off for Christmas break!

Which means hopefully more then just Fridays.

Anyway I'm going to try and update before Christmas, but if I don't Merry Christmas everyone or Happy Holidays so I don't offend people.

Bye - Izzy