5. Underestimate me much?

My fingers travel to the necklace as I stare at the god. "I'll tell you where you can find me." I laugh, my eyes traveling to Jonah. "I'm thirteen protected." I say with a smile, and rip the necklace from my neck. "What?" Crowley questions. I lock eyes with Jonah. "Thirteen and protected." I say. "Now catch!" I yell throwing the necklace. He catches it and the ropes fall a way from him and he disappears. The ring hit the ground with a thud. "You tricked me, Isabelle." Crowley says sternly. I scoff, "Did you really think I'd tell you where I am, Crowley, you think because I'm a little confused and messed up that I'd really help you.". I pull the dagger out of my boot and ready myself. I take a couple steps toward the necklace. "I'm still the little seven year old girl who stared you down a threw a dagger at you." I took a couple more. "Stop her!" He commanded. Two of his minions start to attack me. I throw the dagger at one of them. I quickly grabbed the other dagger and threw it. Both hit their targets in the chests causing them to fall. I grab the necklace and slip it on. "Now wake up, Isabelle." I say.
I wake up gasping and grabbing the sheets. What the hell just happened! "Shh heart it's okay." I whisper.