13. Young Assassin

(Dean)

I watched my daughter carefully as she spoke with a girl, I believe she called Sydney. From the time Isabelle was little I knew there was something more. More then a hunter. "I swear you'd think he'd be here by now!" She sighs leaning against the door. She wasn't a patient person. She had a temper that could kill. Allison says she gets it from me,  but she totally gets it from her. "Just wait, Izzy, he'll come." Cody tries to reassure her. As he continued to talk my mind slips into old memories.

            **** 

"Isabelle Winchester you get your butt down here right now!" I yelled in hopes of getting my six year old daughter downstairs. "What'd she do now?" Allison asked with a slight laugh. "Laugh all you want, but you haven't  had to deal with her all day." I said. Allison smiled. "She is your daughter, Dean." She remarked. "Now what'd she do this time?". I held up her teddy bear that had about fifty arrow in it. "This is what she did." I stated. "She shot arrows into her own teddy bear.". "Why?" Allison cocked her head. "She said it was The vampire." I sighed. "Like as in....." Allison's voice trailed off. "Like the one who killed her....." The words dying in my throat. Allison looked up at me with a sad smile. "I know, Dean. You don't have to say anything else." She moved forward and wrapped her arms around me. I wrapped mine around her and laid my chin on top her head. "Thanks, Alli." I mumbled and kissed the top of her head. She smiled kissing my cheek. "Now." She said. "Isabelle Marie V. Winchester get down here now!" She shouted up the stairs. Isabelle came bouncing down the steps in seconds. "Mommy!" She jumped off the last to and ran to Allison. Allison bent down and picked her up. "Hi, My Belle, I have a question for you." She said. "Okay." Isabelle said in a small voice. "Why'd you do that to your teddy bear/" She took the teddy bear from my hands and held it in front of Izzy. "Because it said it's name was Lily so I killed it. Because she killed my m......" I cut her off. "Isabelle" I said sternly. "Go play in your room I need to talk with Mommy." I said. Isabelle nodded and ran off the minute Allison put her down. "How the heck does she remember her? Or even the name of the vampire!" I demanded. "Dean." Allison put a hand n my arm. "Someone has told her who Lily Stark is and what she did six years ago." She said  slowly. "Now what we need to do right now is go be with our daughter because she's shooting teddy bears with arrows." She laughed. "You're so right." I laughed. "I wonder how she knew how to use a bow." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. Allison playfully hit me before taking off up the stairs. I took off after her. "It's not fair she gets to raise her own children." Allison commented outside Isabelle's room. "Lily that is.". She opened the door revealing a crying Isabelle. Right then I knew my daughter would be a time boom. Knowing how to manipulate feelings, shoot about anything, get whatever she wanted, and whoever wronged her would have hell to pay. 

                    **** 

That was the moment I knew my daughter wasn't a hunter she was an assassin. And now as I watch her lean against the door it was conformed she is a assassin. A pretty, deadly,tempered, and hurt assassin. Think of the best assassin you can and triple it. This wouldn't end well if the Stark clan made a wrong move. Especially while  Lily Stark was alive. Isabelle pushes off the wall and  turning to look at everyone. "I'm done waiting." With one finally glare she tapped the door and in slide open.

#########################

Hey guys so it's coming to an end but there will be a third and the whole Lily Stark and what she did is going to be revealed in book 3 so I hope you stick around for it. - Izzy