6. C

+One Month Later+ 

*Isabelle*

It's been a month since everything happened with Crowley. I didn't tell anyone about it, and Jonah never asked about it. I sit in my room with a killer headache. The nightmares started back last night. It's always the same thing. I'm entering the Stark clan's hideout-which no ones can find-then heading down this hall into a secret room that you get to by pulling a lever where the Stark tablet, a sacred tablet may I add, sits along with the enchanted jewels. Then Crowley's there with his minions and Dad and Sam are there. I run down a hallway and Aiden lies blood pouring out his side while his sister Elena cries in Jonah's arms. Then I'm helping Crowley because he's threatening my mother. Then I just wake up. It's a little different every time but it's always along the lines of it. I decided to go to sleep because my head hurt so bad. The dream starts again, but this time I try to wake up early but it doesn't work I'm stuck in it. I toss and turn trying to get out of it. "Isabelle wake up." Someone says. "Come on,  Izzy, wake up!". I sit up relieved to be out of the dream. "Shh... Isabelle it's okay come here." Arms wrap around me and I cry into their shoulder. I pull away from them to see Charlie sitting there. "Charlie?" I ask. She nods. "How? I mean... How?" I stutter. "Jamie sent me to see you, Izzy." She says. I hug her tightly. "He did?" I ask "Yep I'm only here for a minute though, Isabelle. I'm here to tell you the dreams listen to them, honey, I know there scary but listen, okay, for me." Charlie says with a smile. "I miss you so much, Charlie." I sigh. "I'll listen to them for you, okay just stay with me awhile please?" I plea. "Until you fall asleep like I used to, my Izzy." She says. I hug her one more time before lying down. "Tell me a story?" I ask. "Always, baby girl." She smiles. She brushes stray pieces of hair back behind my ear as she started to tell me a story. Soon I fell fast asleep.

###########################

Short chapter I know. It was so painful to write cause I miss Charlie so much. It hurt to find the gif, but oh well. 

I hope I didn't butcher this small part of it Lydia_Winchester.

I'll hopefully write more tomorrow.

Bye - Izzy