3. It's going to be okay

"When she looks me in the eyes. They don't seem as bright
No more, no more, I know. Then she loved me at one time
Would I promise her that night. Cross my heart and hope to die" -
I Know What You Did Last Summer by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello

%%%%%%%%%%%%%

*Isabelle*

I couldn't could sleep the nightmares wouldn't let me. The memories were starting to hurt as they came back slowly. I had to stay in the hospital an extra tonight as well because I didn't tell them about the gash Sydney Stark left in my leg. I decided to go for a walk because I couldn't stay in that room. A memory sit me and I fell to the ground, attracting a nearby guard. "Miss Winchester, you shouldn't be out of be out of bed." He says helping me up. "I need to find Steven Stark's room." I say. "Who?" He asks. I shook my head, "Aiden Stark's room.". "Down the hall, last door." He directs. "Thanks." I say with a weak smile. I sprint down the hall. I knock slowly on the door. "What the heck, Izzy, it's two am he's not awake!" I mumble to myself. I try the door which just opens. He needs to learn to lock doors. "Steven." I say closing the door. "I don't know a Steven." He mumbles obviously half asleep. "I'm sorry, Aiden." I sigh. I hear movement in the dark room, then the light beside the bed switches on. "Izzy, are you okay?" He asks walking up to me. "I can't sleep." I say. He looks at me and laughs, "What's really wrong, Iz?". I wrap my arms around his torso, and hug him. "Do you remember when I had my memories restored?" I ask. "I remember." He says running a hand up and down my back. "They didn't all come back at once, in fact, they're still coming back." I sigh. "And I can't sleep. I can't think straight. I can't help but want to scream. I couldn't even use a bow." I confess, tears brimming my brown eyes.

<Aiden>

Seeing her like this hurt me. I was mad at her parents for doing this, like who does that to their child. I push her away so I can see her face. Bringing one hand up to cup her cheek as I wipe away the tears. She wasn't looking at me, instead she was staring at her socks. Her eyes didn't seem as bright as before. She looked like a scared little girl. "Iz, it's going to be okay, I promise you. We'll get through this. Listen I'm sorry about you getting hurt, and if the plan is to go after my family. I'll be right there with you." I say tilting her head so she had to look me in the eyes. I knew she loved me once, and I know she loves me now. ''You did save me." She says barely above a whisper. "Huh?". "The necklace you gave me when I turned thirteen. You said it would protect me. That's the only reason your mother couldn't cut my artery because the minute she tried the necklace started to glow." She explains. I smile, "You need some sleep, Isabelle.". "With you?" She asks. Before I could say anything she leans forward and kisses me. I kiss her back. After a few seconds we pull apart. "I love you." I say. "I love you too. Now come on let's go to bed." With that she grabs my hand and leads me to the bed.

##############

Hello people! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

So I'm not sure with this is, Or for that matter where the last part was headed, but I'll let you decide that.
This was necessary even if it seems like it isn't. It's a weaker more vulnerable side of her. Because all characters need those moments.

Anyway as always vote/comment/ or whatever.

Bye - Izzy