White Lies (Preview)

+Jonah+

I woke up the next morning before she did. The cut on her neck left a scar. It looked like a silver vine, and the silver remnants of the old bites along her shoulder looked like the leaves. I frowned looking at the bites as I remember the first day we met.

....

I had just walked out of my room to find Aiden. It was two in the morning, and he wasn't in his room. I had no sooner turned the corner when him along with a brunette around his age came running toward me. I did something stupid, even for a ten year old. I grabbed her arm and when that didn't work I bit her wrist. She cried out which got my brother to stop. "Jonah! Jonah let go of her!" He whisper yelled at me. "Jonah stop!" He smacked me in the face which got me to stop. "I was just getting your attention." I whined. "We have to go now, Isabelle." He said to the girl. "I remember her." I said. "She's the Winchester girl that Mom said was to be killed, and no one was allowed to take her out of the room. Or you'd face Mom's wrath." I said. "I cant let you do this, Aiden." I added. "Well then I guess you're coming with us." She said grabbing my hand. They took off running with me trailing behind.

####

Hey guys I know this sucks and it's not a chapter, but I'm sorry. I'll finish this later so basically it's like a preview.

I added some cast so please check it out.

- Izzy out