10. Who's Isabelle?

+Jonah+

I should start by saying it has been a month since Crowley took us, and two weeks since she promised she'd be fine. But as I look at the brunette in front of me I know different. Her brown hair falls loose around her shoulders as she points the bow and shots. It hit it's target of course. She looks like my Isabelle, but she's not. She's cold and lifeless and careless. She changed. She doesn't remember her mom or dad, me or Aiden, her unborn sibling, or where she grew up, Nothing. She knows me now because I've been by her side this whole time. Crowley took her memories all of them except the nightmares, how to fight and kill, her "cousin" Cody, a guy named Jamie, oh and the Stark clan. As if knowing I was thinking about her she turns around with a cold smile. "Hey, Jon, I didn't see you come in." She says. I shrugged with a small smile, but before I could answer someone came in. Isabelle scowls at him. "What do you want, Jamie." She snaps. "I came to see you, Izzy. Is there something wrong with that?" He asks. "Who need a guardian angel? Cause I wouldn't mind to change with you." She says sarcastically. "Oh, Izzy, I love you too. But you called for help and I brought you some." He says gesturing to the door just as a strawberry blonde girl and a brunette boy walk in. "Some help." I mumble. "Cody, Claudia, what are you doing here?" Her voice changed and instead of sounding like this new Isabelle she sounded normal. They both ran to her and pull her into a group hug. "Oh, my Belle, I'm so sorry." The boy- Cody- says. "It's true, Iz, we came as fast as we could." The girl- Claudia?- says. "Good you're just in time to hunt down a Vamp clan." Izzy says switching back to new normal. "We leave tomorrow.". With that she turns back to her bow and begins to shoot arrows into multiple targets. "Oh and, Jamie, you can let yourself out." She comments over her shoulder. "So cold, Archer, so cold." Jamie laughs disappearing. 

...............

&Aiden& 

"So we know where they're going and why, but we don't know....." Before Dean can finish his wife Allison stands up. "It's been a month and a half, Dean we know everything we can. Right now I only care about one thing and that is my daughter." From beside her Sam nods. "She's right, Dean. What does Crowley want with Izzy?" Sam asks. Castiel raises a hand, "I can help with that." He says. "Crowley thinks she's a prophetess because she can see things in her dreams.". "And why does he care?" I ask, speaking up for the first time today. "Two words, Stark tablet, and she knows how to find it." Castiel answers. Dean  glares over at me. "It's always you!" He says angrily. "Your always the one who gets her into trouble, Vamp, you......" Allison stops him. "Dean! Leave him be. Fighting is not going to help." She says calmly. "What we need to do is go and find her before he gets his hands on the tablet.". "I might be able to help find her and break in." Davina says from beside me. "I mean I am a witch.". "Then let's get out of here." Mr. Winchester says reaching for his keys.

######################### Please Read & Comment ##########

Hey guys, I can't believe it's been almost three weeks.

Okay so I know this sucks, but it's  kinda a filler because of exams this week.

Okay so I posted this on my profile, but I doubt you saw it. So here it goes:

So I let feelings and emotions cloud my judgment and ideas on Sonic Bow, and just with Isabelle in general. So instead of doing a third book in the WD series I'm going to take you back to before Winchester's Daughter and back before some stuff happened. Or maybe to the future (Like a couple years) after Sonic Bow. Idk just ideas floating around my head.

Now that that's over Happy Teen Wolf Tuesday!!
BTW Crystal new set photos make me very happy.

Bye guys - Izzy