2. White Lies

" I would be a liar if I said I was fine But I can't help being honest And I know now is not the time " - Lie a Little Better by Lucy Hart
..............................
+Jonah+

I woke up the next morning before she did. The cut on her neck left a scar. It looked like a silver vine, and the silver remnants of the old bites along her shoulder looked like the leaves. I frowned looking at the bites as I remember the first day we met.

>>>>>

I had just walked out of my room to find Steven. It was two in the morning, and he wasn't in his room. I had no sooner turned the corner when him along with a brunette around his age came running toward me. I did something stupid, even for a ten year old. I grabbed her arm and when that didn't work I bit her wrist. She cried out which got my brother to stop. "Jonah! Jonah let go of her!" He whisper yelled at me. "Jonah stop!" He smacked me in the face which got me to stop. "I was just getting your attention." I whined. "We have to go now, Isabelle." He said to the girl. "I remember her." I said. "She's the Winchester girl that Mom said was to be killed, and no one was allowed to take her out of the room. Or you'd face Mom's wrath." I said. "I cant let you do this, Steven." I added. "Well then I guess you're coming with us." She said grabbing my hand. They took off running with me trailing behind.

>>>>>

I decide to take a walk down the hall. I stopped by one of the doors. Captain Jack and Isaac stand there talking. "Her parents along with the boy and her friends are on their way, Sir." Isaac states. Capt. Jack laughs, "Don't tell me the Doctor went to get them and they'll be here in a minute.". Isaac smirks, "More like five. The Doctor just left to get them." Isaac says sarcastically. Captain Jack sighs and leaves through a different door. I decide to head back to her room and see if she's up. I open the door to be greeted by her standing right there. "I was trying to find decent clothes." She smiles. I smile and hand her the backpack with her name scribbled on the tag. "It was outside." I shrug. "What would I do without my little boy." She laughs. "You'd be in bed like you're supposed to be." I say. "Fine! I'll get back in bed after I change out of these clothes." She sighs. "Good. Now I'm going to get food." I say.

.........

*Isabelle*

I sit on the edge of the hospital bed thinking over last night, and everything that has happened really. I can't help, but feel different, not myself. I can't think straight. I've been having weird dreams since Ethan died. Hearing things, and the urge to kill and hurt is beginning to grow. I even missed my sixteenth birthday, it was two days ago.I couldn't tell people that the only reason Mrs. Stark didn't touch the artery in my neck was because of a necklace. My hand instantly go to it. I hook my index finger through the silver ring. My finger feeling the word protected on the inside. I knew on the outside had the number thirteen etched on it. "I though I told you not to die, Iz." Someone says from behind me. I had been so wrapped up in thought I hadn't noticed anyone slip in. "That's the time isn't it." I laugh. "I never listen." With that I turned and throw myself into the boy's open arms. "I thought I was never gong to see you again. Never going to hear you laugh. Never see your smile. Never listen to you rant about some stupid monster." He says barely above a whisper. "I'm not leaving you anytime soon, Aiden, you are stuck with me." I say. He started to kiss me when the door slams open. "Hands off my daughter before I get my gun, Vampire." Dad shouts coming through the door. "Allison, get my gun There a rather annoying vamp in here I'd love to shoot." He's says to my mom with a laugh. I run and hug my hand. "Oh, my Isabelle." He says. "I love you, Daddy." I whisper. "I love you too, Baby." He cries. I let go of him, and hug Mom. "I just got you back, Belle, you can't leave me now." She smiles. "I love you too, Mom." I say sarcastically. I return to Aiden's side, and he wraps an arm around my waist. "What can I say, Dad, I'm in love with a monster." I shrug.

#############

Guess what guys! I found a chair that doesn't hurt to hit on. So I can write!!!!!

What do you think is up with Isabelle? And the weird ring?

I have Thanksgiving break in a couple days so I might see you before Friday.

Also dedicated to the lovely Lydia_Winchester because if it wasn't for her I would have deleted this book, and plus she's very awesome.