11. The Game's Afoot

+Jonah+

Last night Izzy seemed fine, but today's the day we attack my family. Some son I am, right? That's what I thought. I was currently stuck in the backseat of a SUV of some sort with the cute red headed girl. "So, your a vampire?" Claudia asks looking at me with a small smile. "Yep." I answer. Claudia giggled. "What?" I ask. She shrugs, "I've never met a vampire.". "Well once I met Iz's boyfriend." She adds. We sit there in silence for a while til she speaks up. "I'm worried about Isabelle.". I spat her shoulder, "She'll be fine.". Worry and fear cloud her green-blue eyes. "You don't understand I can feel it. I can feel someone is going to die" She says, "I want to scream already.". "Hey." I say trying and failing at getting her attention. "Hey, Claudia, look at me we're all going to be fine." I reassure her. "Jonah...." Whatever she was going to say after that was cut off by tears spilling down her cheeks. "Claudia." I pull her into my arms. She continues to cry, and I just hold her and whisper nonsense into her ear. The door opens after a couple minutes. Isabelle stands there smirking. "Codes." She whispers with a grin. Cody smiles from beside her. "I can hear her dad now." He laughs. Cody got in on the other side of Claudia unlike Isabelle who got in the passenger. Crowley got in the drivers seat, and a few minions got in random places. Claudia had stopped crying when her cousins got in, but she still had her head on my shoulder. "So...." Isabelle starts looking between the two of us. "Shut it, Izzy." I say as Claudia hide her face with her hair. After about five and a half hours and three wrong turns we made it to the clan's base. "So you kids ready to fight?" Crowley asks, not really caring about thee answer. We all filed out of the car, and walked to the hidden entrance. I looked at Claudia who stood beside me. "We're be fine." I say not sure whither that was to me or her. She nods,  "Heck we're supernatural!". I smile at the girl who seems so brave. Izzy glanced at Claudia, "Speaking of that. Don't scream.". I lean closer to her. "Unless it's like Black Cannery butt kicking awesome screaming, that is." I whisper with a laugh. She giggles. Crowley motions everyone in behind him. Isabelle readies her bow, Cody wolf's out, I slide my fangs out, and Claudia pulls her hair back. So we go in. I guess the game's afoot.

&Aiden&

We arrive at my old home, thanks to Davina, that is,  just in time to them go in. Dean turns around. "Simple idea shoot vampires, save my daughter, and don't get killed." He says. "Got it?". Everyone in the car nods and  gets out after they're safely inside. Mrs. Winchester was mad she had to stay in the car, but her husband convinced her to. "What was that thing Sherlock Holmes used to say?" I ask. "The game's afoot" Davina and Sam answer. "Let's go." 

##############################

I didn't mean to but I think I'm starting to ship Jon and Claudia lol.
Can I please make Claudia like Black Cannery, please?

So Stydia filled episode hopefully tonight. 
And SPN tomorrow!! - Izzy 
P.S. sorry if this sucked