7. Isaac

"You know those times where you think that maybe just maybe if you hadn't done, or said what you did it could be different. Well today is a day like that. Because today's when everything started to unravel."  - Isabelle to Davina 

+Isabelle+

I wake up with a feeling I can't shake The feeling that something bad is going to happen. The nightmares have been more vivid since that day with Charlie, more details, brighter colors, and as real as if it was happening at that moment. But that's not important I suppose it's just a silly nightmare. I push myself out of bed and get dressed in a light blue dress and blue slip ons. I guess I hadn't noticed anyone come in as I twisted my hair into a bun. "You look lovely." Aiden says with a smile. "Thanks. I guess." I shrug. "What's wrong, Izzy?" He asks taking a step toward me. "I don't know." I lie. "You can't lie to me, Iz, I'm a vampire, remember." He says with a small laugh. "If it's the nightmares, don't worry about them, and remember you'll have a sibling in about ten months." He remarks taking my hand. "I guess your right, Aiden." I sigh closing my eyes. He starts to pull me towards the door. "Would you like to tell my, my Belle?" He asks. "I'm good, Aiden, I swear." I say sending him a small, hopefully not weak, smile. "Can we go to the cafeteria now?" I ask tugging his arm lightly. "Sure we can." He says. It would be the last normal day for all I know.

.................................................

It was around one in the morning or so when I woke up to a noise. I jumped out of bed, grabbing a dagger, and was out the door. The noise sounded like gun shots. I quickly run down the hall as push the double doors open. As most scenes it wasn't pretty. A couple random people, who were as they say just in the wrong place at the wrong time, were lying on the ground obviously dead. Three guards were injured but alive. None if that matters now that my eyes have landed on a blonde haired British man. "Isaac!" I gasp running over and sliding down beside him. "Isaac! Uncle Isaac, stay with me, okay." I say looking down at him helplessly. "It's okay." He says. "No it's not." I sigh. "It's okay I'm not scared, Isabelle." He reassures me. "Listen to me, Izzy, everything that's happening is for a reason." He sorta laughs. "But your a werewolf." I say. "It's wolfsbane." He explains. I nod. "Izzy, he's here for you, but you can't let him get you." He says "Promise me". "Who I....." I trail off. "I promise, Uncle Isaac." I promise. With that he sends me a weak smile, and closes his eyes; Just like that he dies. A gasp is heard from behind me. I turn around to see a girl with chocolate brown hair pulled back into a braid,  and a white dress on. her hand over her mouth. She removes thee hand after a minute glancing between me and the body. "Who is he?" She asks shakily. "He's name was Isaac Lahey he was my uncle." I explain wiping a few tears away. She doesn't move from the door. "It's uncanny how much he looks like the man I loved." She says. "Loved?" I ask. "He died." She replies. I look back at his body letting a few tears fall. The girl finally moved so she was standing next to me. "Come here." She says holding out her arms. I gladly except the hug. I pull away from her and smile. "What's your name?" I ask. "Davina." She smiles. "Isabelle." I smile back. "I heard someone's looking for you?" She says. "Sorry I heard the whole conversation.". I laugh, "No It's fine. I guess that's what he said.". "Oh God my parents!" I say in a rush. "What room? She questions. "221." I answer. She mumbles something under her breathe then looks back at me. "If whoever is still here they can't touch them." She says. "I could use some help breaking into a vampire clan's lair, care to help?" I ask. "You don't know how ironic that is." She laughs. "I'll help.". I smile at her before pushing the door open. "Isabelle!" Jonah screams. I turn quickly seeing two minions dragging him away. "Jonah!" I shout and run toward him. Just as I start to reach them they disappear. Davina lays a hand on my shoulder, "Let's go find your parents." She suggests. I nod, and head in that direction. I open the door to the room to see them sleeping peacefully like nothing had happened. I shut the door and lean against it. "Who was that?" Davina asks. "His name's Jonah, he's kinda like a little brother to me." I answer. "Oh." She says. I start laughing as I slide down the door. " It's hilarious how they go after the ones you love." I say. She nods and sits beside me. A moment later Aiden comes running down the hall. "Aiden!" I say hugging him tightly . He kisses me. "I was afraid something had happened to you." He says. "I'm fine. I'm just glad you're okay." I say kissing him. "Wait! Who's the witch?" He asks letting go of me. "Her name is Davina, and she's going to help us fight your family." I say. She sarcastically waves her hand. I laugh and offer her a hand up. She takes it with a smile. 

................................................... (Warning third person ahead)

"Dean, listen to me Crowley is after Iz. She's a prophet and she knows what's going to happen with the Stark clan and where to find them." Castiel tries to explain for the tenth time. Dean seems to get it this time. "Crowley isn't touching my baby girl, Cas, I'm going to keep her as far away from find the entrance as I can. And believe me I don't care what I have to do.".

#################################################################

Oh no.....

So Davina Claire is now in this. She probably won't act a lot like herself in here.

If you don't know she's off The Originals and she dated Daniel Sharman's character Kol (Kaleb).

Bye. - Izzy