14: The Woods

*Isabelle*

I walk through the secret door and into a forest. "A forest! What the holy heck I just walked through a flipping door!" . "Funny isn't it?" Sydney laughs. "It's a forest inside.". Elena appears beside her. "Now all you have to do is find the tablet.". she giggles then disappears. "Good luck, Miss Winchester, I hope you find it before he does." Sydney says and closes the secret door. I sigh and start walking. My mission. Alone by myself for the first time with no bow, no gun, just me. Me and my thoughts. I continue to walk until I find a cave. I sprint into it and begin to look. Inside I find a table with a note on it. I put up and the note and start to read:

Dear  Miss Isabelle,
I do hope you don't mind that I beat you to the tablet, but I saw your wonderful daddy pull up at the building. I knew you'd choice them and I knew you weren't helping me you were trying to stop me. Alas you are just like your mother and would never let your friends get hurt. Anyway I digress. What I wanted to say is I'll see you for the next round, Winchester, and as soon as I can figure this thing out I'm going for you and your family. And I won't be alone next time so get ready, Isabelle. Until next time -- Crowley 

I let the note leave from my hands. "This can't be!" I whisper. "He can't have won!". I run back through the forest,  and bang on the passage door. The door opens a second later to reveal Dad standing there. I quickly hug him. "He won, Daddy, he won." I cry into his shoulder. Dad holds me close. "Shh, Isabelle, it's okay." He says rubbing my back. "But, Daddy, he got the tablet." I cry. "I wasn't fast enough, and now he has it!". "Hey." He says soothingly pulling away from me. "Hey, Isabelle, look at me.". I look up at him slowly. "You didn't fail, okay, because you tried." He says. "And for that, Belle, I am so very proud." He pulls me into another hug. "I love you, Isabelle.". "I love you too, Daddy." I say. "Now come on let's get back to the others." Dad says wrapping an arm around my shoulders as we walk. Everyone else stands outside the building waiting. "Izzy!" Aiden yells once we get close. I look up at Dad. "Go on, Kiddo, I'll be fine." He answers. With that I took off running straight into Aiden's arms. "Did you find it?" He asks slowly. I shake my head, "He beat us to it, Aiden. I'm sorry." I say looking away from him. "Iz, it's fine." He says putting a hand on my cheek. "Yeah, well, I don't think it is." I scoff. "You're not the guilty one, A.". He laughs, "If I'm going to be guilty of anything I'm going to be guilty of this." He kisses me. After a moment we part. "Now get out of her before my mother gets out here, Iz." He smiles. "I'll find you.". "May we meet again." I say. Jonah and him disappear inside the building in a matter of minutes. I walk over to my mom and dad. "You ready to go home, Kiddo?" Mom asks. "Yeah, I am." I say with a nod. "Come on Claudia, Cody, get in." Sam says. With one last look back I get in. I pull Crowley's note out of my pocket and hand it to my father. "This was were the tablet should have been." I say. I lean onto him as he reads it. "We'll deal with this when it happens." He sighs. And it didn't happen until a year later.

To Be Continued in Book 3: The Huntress.

################################################

Hey guys I can't believe this book is done but please stay turned for Crowley's return.
Chapter One of Changed is up now so go check it out.

Can we talk about how cute that picture is.
P.S. you guys are amazing! I can't tell you how long I've had this idea of Isabelle so I'm glad I get to share it.
Also if you recognize the Delena reference you're awesome.

Bye - Izzy