Night On The Town

⚠️*EXPLICIT LANGUAGE* ⚠️

I place the rose gently on the stone, telling him I love him, and drive away.
A tear rolls down my cheek, but I don't bother wiping it away. Showing my emotions aren't a problem anymore. Letting Henry see still is though.
Every night I hear him whisper to Spence before going to bed, and that breaks my heart. He doesn't have a father figure anymore. He doesn't have someone that will show him how to fix the transmission on the car or someone who would explain how an engine works in great detail. But that's life, shitty life.
"Hey Em, did you want to go out tonight?"
"Sure!" She replies happily.
"Alright, I'll pick you up at 8:30 ok?"
"Alright, bye J."
"Bye."
I pull into my driveway and go strait to the shower.
Henry's at my moms for the week so I have no worries.
I take a long shower, just letting the warmness of the water hit and roll down my back. I decide enough is enough and hop out, wrapping myself in my robe and strolling over to my bed.
"What do I wear!" I groan and flip through various dresses in my closet.
After 30 minutes of going through the same outfits I decide on a simple navy blue dress with cowboy boots and curl my hair.
*AT THE BAR*
"J you should go get some drinks," Emily slurs and takes another shot.
"Nah, I'm just going to chill, and take it easy tonight." I smile.
"Fineeeee, but it's your fault if you don't get laid tonight," she says poking me in the chest before getting more drinks.
I just chuckle and go over to an empty bar stool.
After a couple minutes a blond haired man with a blue v-neck T-Shirt and jeans walks over to me.
"Hey pretty lady," he smiles.
"Hi."
"You here with someone?" He asks.
"No, my husband is, ugh, he's away," I frown.
"Oh, sorry. I'm Jake, Jake Charron," he says sticking out his hand.
"Jennifer Jareau," I shake his hand.
"So what's a pretty lady like you doing here all alone?"
"Oh my friend is over there with the raven hair," I smile and point to Emily.
"Ah, wing women, I see."
"So," I sigh.
"So," he chuckles.
"Jen," his voice grows serious,"Would you do me a favour and kiss me?" He asks.
"What! No! I'm, I'm..." I don't know how to respond.
"I'm kidding!" He laughs and puts his hand on my knee.
I look down at it," Oh sorry," he says and takes his hand away.
"No, I liked it there," I smile and grab his hand placing it back on my knee.
He lightly laughs and looks at it.
"Let's get out of here," I smile and pull him out of the bar.
"What are we gonna do?" He asks confused.
"We're gonna fuck. And I'm going to love every minute of it." I say and smile.