Am I Home, Or Am I Not

It was a dark and cold winter night. Henry and I were a snuggled up together in a toasty warm blanket, watching Christmas movies and eating popcorn. Elf was on and Henry was giggling away.
The door bell rang, so I quickly unwrapped myself from my son and walked to the door. Peering through the peep hole I could see nothing. I decided to open the door just incase.
Standing behind that door was someone I wished I would see again for so long. Someone who turned my world upside down the moment I met them. Someone who made my heart skip a beat every time their lips touched mine.
That someone was Spencer Reid.
His eyes looked up from the ground and into my eyes. His left hand in his pocket while his right hand held beautiful black roses.
"I'm home ba-" but before he could finish I slammed the door in his face.
Sliding down the door I felt tears coming on.
"Henry go get into bed, I'll be up there soon," he nodded and ran up the stairs.
"Why," I whispered.
"JJ please open," I hear Spencer say as he bangs on the door.
"GO AWAY!" I scream.
"I will not leave. I've left for too long already."
"So leave again! It's not like we need you," I sob but the truth is I do need him. He's my life line.
"I'm not leaving. I care too much." He responds.
"You wouldn't have left in the first place if you even cared a little bit about us."
"Please," Spencer's voice cracks.
"Go. You obviously don't need us." I cry through the door.
"I do need you! Stop saying I don't! I'm never going to leave. I'll wait all night."
"I still love you Jennifer Jareau."

*******
Sorry for the crappy updates but it will get better I promise!❤️