chapter eleven

chapter eleven ;; Great, just great...

N a t s u  P O V

If they took Lucy other than Lisanna, then they'd probably hurt her, and that's what I'm scared of.

After giving Lisanna a ride back to her house, I dashed right away to Lucy's house, you never know, what if they took her and Lisanna was just a decoy trap. Especially when Sting disappeared out of nowhere. Shit.

"Lucy!" I yelled as I knocked on her front door, out came a girl with blonde hair, white shirt and jean shorts.

"What?" she answered with a straight face and then made me sigh in relief.

"Are you alright?" I asked as I grabbed both hee shoulders and inspected any injuries, she annoyingly shrugged my hand away.

"Seriously, what is wrong you?" she said in a annoying vouce and I chuckled which soon turned into a serious tone.

"But please, for the love of God, don't get caught, I'm begging of you"

With that I left, leaving her dumbfounded.

—❁⸙ natsu's house

I already arrived in hell also known as, my house, with my annoying family.

We are currently having dinner, I wasn't paying any fucking attention to what my dad was saying. He was saying bullshit after all.

"What about Kagura? I like Kagura, she's fit to be your wife" Dad uttured as he took a piece from him steak and brought it to his mouth.

He drank his red wine and waved his free hand, as if he remembered something.

"Oh, and Millianna, I like her too— oh right, she already went to Canada and pursue her studies. But we could always wait for her, right?" Dad said and I internally rolled my eyes, You like every smart girl you hook up for me.

"Hun, Natsu thinks she's overreacting and very...hm, annoying, I guess" Mom shrugged as she tapped Dad's arm lightly.

"Oh, really? We could always find Natsu another girl, am I right, Natsu?" Dad asked, more like demanded.

But I smirked, "I actually have a girlefriend now, we're dating for two months already" I stated and Wendy started choking on her banana milk.

"Two months?!" Wendy asked in disbelief as I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, really? Well, is it alright if we meet her then?" Mom asked, Dad nodded, "Yes, yes, please do invite her to have dinner with us next time, yeah?" Dad asked with look that I can't really tell.

"Sure" I muttered as I played with the liquid in my cup, as Mom and Dad continue talking about work.

"Great, just great..."