chapter nineteen

chapter nineteen ;; a new start, in two weeks prior

T h i r d  P O V

The distraction started and they already arrived the island (in which Leo said) they were staying at. Lucy and Natsu will probably skip school for Two weeks, they already know that Lucy would be leaving soon so they had her to take the test earlier than expected. As for Natsu, well, he gives no shit about school. He's a brat, his grandfather's the principle so, he could make him pass, I guess.

They're currently riding a speed boat, just to approach the island more faster. Lucy stood at the edge of the deck, gazing at the wonderful sunset. Suddenly she felt a pair of muscular arms snaked around waist, she squealed and heard the asshole chuckle.

"What's so funny?" She hit his arm playfully and he placed his head on the crook of Lucy's neck. They were now watching the sun set, standing on the deck. It was romantic, yet cheesy.

"You're so cute" He mumbled and Lucy's cheeks started to heat up, Lucy knows that she'll miss this idiot, so much. He started giving butterfly kisses on my shoulder blade. His arms dropped and started to stroke Lucy's arm with much care. A tingly feeling in her stomach.

"Look, I'm sorry if I forced you in coming here with me" Natsu said and Lucy turned around, facing Natsu's chest as his arms were wrapped around her waist. It wasn't awkward, it was as if they do it all day. As if they just stand there, not taking notice of their surroundings, in each other's arms as they stare with loving eyes.

"It's okay, it's like a distraction to every stress we have in life. Plus, it's always more fun when I'm with you" (see what I did there?) Natsu swore he felt his cheeks heat up. His face shifted towards the sunset, trying to hide his blushing face. Lucy giggled as she cupped Natsu's face, facing him to her.

"Aww, is my Natsu blushing?" Lucy cooed as she started teasing Natsu, Natsu then brought their faces closer, an evil smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"Your Natsu?" And now the tables have turned. Lucy was now a blushing mess.

This is what they wanted, two weeks. Two weeks away from everything, two weeks and it's only about them. About them being with each other, about them just enjoying each other's presence. Just them, in a house, living peacefully.

Natsu held Lucy's hand and their luggages in the other, he softly tugged on Lucy's hand and Lucy looked at him and he looked at her. Pulling her closer for a kiss.

They were now in front of their new house, but only for two weeks (thanks to Leo). The boat already left, they already went inside, holding each other's hands. This is it. A new start, in two weeks prior.

------
don't you guys just
love fluff?ùwù