-*ೃspecial chapter [i]

talk back and you're dead ;; special chapter

T h i r d P O V

"Fucking shit" Natsu groaned as he watched his character die in the game. He was wasting his Christmas in his room, playing Overwatch 24/7, only leaving his room when he needs to eat, drink, and pee.

His door suddenly opened and a certain blonde entered the room, shopping bads in her hand. Natsu paused his game, wtaching the blonde enter.

"Uh, Hi Luce" Natsu gretted and Lucy hummed, "Wanna order some pizza?" Lucy nodded as she took out her phone and ordered pizza, after that, she threw her phone on the side of the bed and straddled Natsu, placing her head in between his shoulder.

"No make-out?" Natsu teasingly asked and Lucy shook her head, "No make-out" Natsu knew that something was off, he placed his hand on her back and drew shapes on it.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" Natsu asked as he continued drawing circles on her back, Lucy was about to talk but the doorbell beated her to it.

Natsu gently placed her gently on the bed and went to the front door.

-*ೃspecial chapter

"Lucy, you need to stop and eat this, please" Natsu pleaded as he felt soft lips graze on his neck, it's been minutes that Lucy's been placing kisses on his shoulder and neck, giving him hickeys from time to time.

Well, after Natsu got the pizza, he went back to the room and sat beside Lucy, but Lucy straddled him again and it went back to the same position.

"Lucy, you either eat this or I'll take you home" Lucy sighed and stopped kissing his shoulders. "What's wrong?" Natsu asked and Lucy shook her head, "Nothing happened", Natsu won't take 'nothing' for an answer

"Bun, I can't help you if you won't tell me" Natsu said and Lucy sighed, "I just- I had a nightmare yesterday, well not really a nightmare, it was like reminiscing about the past" Lucy said as her hands went inside Natsu's shirt, caressing and touch his skin with her delicate hands.

"I remembered how dad would touch me in many ways, I could still feel his hands touching me" Lucy mumbled, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away, just to see her face, small tears were coming out her eyes.

Natsu's eyes softened, "Oh baby" Natsu cooed as he caressed her cheeks and wiped her tears with his thumb. "Baby, it's okay, your dad's gone, he's not comming back anymore" Natsu said as he kissed her forehead and rubbed her back.

Lucy grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer, making their lips touch. Natsu's hand automatically went to the back of her head and pulled her closer in the kiss.

Natsu glided his tongue on her bottom lip, asking for permission. Lucy wasted no time and opened it for him, the kiss became more desperate as time flies. They both pulled away, panting and catching their breath.

"Na-natsu, touch me please...Ma-make me forget"

Natsu pulled her in a kiss again, this time a more delicate one. Nothing much mattered at that time, it was only them, making love in one bed, sharing passionate kisses.

 Nothing much mattered at that time, it was only them, making love in one bed, sharing passionate kisses

i'm soft uwu
this isn't part of
the plot to
talk backand you're dead

its just an extra chapter