chapter twenty-one

chapter twenty-one ;; I'm your idiot.

L u c y  P O V

We were sitting on the couch...wait more like cuddling. God, do I love this feeling.

"Lucy" He said and I looked at him and hummed.

"Do you remember a boy? A boy who you had a promise with when you were little?" He blurted, I looked at him and he looked back. I was confused, what kid?

"No, should I remember?" I asked and his eyes showed pain. He then shook his head and hugged me tighter, what's wrong with him.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head, I pouted and I gave a peck on his neck gently.

"Tell me..." I said and he glanced at me again, this time a tear dropped from his eye. I started to panick, I straighten my posture and wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"You can tell me anything, Natsu what's bothering you?" I asked with care and I felt something dropping on my back, he was crying for sure.

"It's just unfair" He muttered between his sobs.

"What's unfair?" I asked and gazed in his eyes.

"You...You're unfair...You promised me" I was now confused.

"Natsu, what do you mean?"

"You don't know, you forgot it. I only have two weeks to be with you, yet I feel like I fucked it up" He muttered lowly and stroke his hair gently, whispering soothing words in his ear.

"I may not remember, but trust me...I'm trying my best to remember" I chuckled at my sentence, I guess it didn't make any sense.

"Idiot" He mumbled

"I'm your idiot" He hugged me tightly, making me hugging him back.