chapter thirteen

chapter thirteen ;; Love, I've been waiting for you!

T h i r d  P O V

The incident that happened with Natsu and Lisanna spreaded like wild fire in school.

Everyone seems to be talking about it, either naming the event as a Hot Nali Moment, Nali Rises Again, or Nali's Comeback! I could go on if I could. But I'm a Nalu shipper so, yeah n- anyways.

"And then, he swung the bat back and forth! It was- well, it was amazing! It was like prince charming saving a beautiful perfect princess!" Lisanna exclaimed as her friends squealed aloud. Making some of the students in the classroom roll their eyes.

"How about you Lucy? What do you feel about my amazing cute story, hm?" Lisanna asked with a smug face and Lucy felt annoyed, good thing Levy was there to calm her down.

"I think it's pure utter bullshit" Lucy muttered quietly as she glared at a white haired girl telling stories about her story.

—❁⸙ after school

Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza walked outside the school gate.

"Hey I'm thinking about getting a new haircut" Erza said as she fiddled with her long hair.

The three girls' attention was now at Erza, "Really? How?" Lucy asked.

"Short, I guess" Erza said and the three squealed, "Oof! You're gonna look so CUTE" Juvia squealed and the girls laughed.

At the very most front of the gate, there seen a crowd of girls and some boys.

"Wait a minute, what's going on there?"

"It's not a what E, it's a who"

"And that who, is Natsu Dragneel" Levy smirked, Erza and Juvia nodded.

Lucy sighed, as she walked towards the crowd with the three girls following her.

There in the circle, she saw that Lisanna was in front of a bored Natsu, he was surfing on his phone as his other hand was in his pockets.

Lisanna, being Lisanna, tried getting his attention. Which was useless, since it was obvious that Natsu didn't like her presence.

"C'mon let's just go" Lucy muttered as she grabbed Levy's hand and Levy grabbed Erza's and Erza grabbed Juvia's.

"What? But Lucy!" Levy exclaimed and Natsu's ears perked up as he heard the blonde's name.

"Love, I've been waiting for you! C'mon!" Natsu yanked on Lucy's wrist making her let go of Levy's arm, getting pulled in Natsu's car, riding some place far (it rhymed ;-;).

The crowd, you ask? well, they were dumbfounded. Lisanna, you ask? well, she's with the crowd, but throwing a wild tantrum.