chapter eighteen

chapter eighteen ;; I'm taking you, whether you like it or not and that's. final!

T h i r d P O V

"but then-" he pinned her suddenly in the wall and growled, bringing his lips on her neck, grazing on it and leaving soft kisses.

"Have you forgotten?" Natsu growled on her skin making her shiver, "Talk. back. and. you're. dead" With every word Natsu said, he placed rough kisses on her neck.

How did they end up like this you say? Well, it all began when Natsu barged in Lucy's art class and dragged her to the back of the school.

"N-natsu! What the fuck! You can't just barge in my classroom and drag me to the lockers! This is considered as-" Natsu immediately kissed her lips, making her shut the fuck up.

"You talk to much-" Natsu said right before he pulled away. Running his hands in his hair as he sighed, he placed his free hand on the wall.

"I'm gonna have to kidnap you and take you in for two days and one night" Natsu said making Lucy laugh, Natsu gave her a 'what-the-fuck' look and after a minute she stopped laughing.

"You're so dumb, sometimes I can't with you" Lucy said as she gripped on Natsu's shoulders, patting it a little.

"but then-" and that's where they are now.

"N-natsu...ngh! S-stop, s-someone might- gah! S-see us" Lucy tried pushing Natsu away, but Natsu's way too strong for Lucy, literally.

"I. Don't. Care" Natsu said in between his kisses, he pulled away and Lucy started panting, Natsu then immediatly attacked her neck again.

"You dare talk back to me, huh?" Natsu growled as he continued kissing her neck, grabbing her thighs and caressing them from time to time. Lucy became a moaning mess.

"N-natsu- pah, s-stop!" Lucy moaned loudly when Natsu sucked on her sweet spot.

"I'm taking you, whether you like it or not and that's. final!" Natsu said as he kissed her one last time and left. Leaving Lucy catching her breath, "fuck you Dragneel" She muttered as she watched the salmon's silhouette disappear.

-❁⸙After School

"Why didn't you come back in Art class? Did you skip?" Levy asked Lucy as she watched her eat her ice cream.

"I- uh...Yeah, I did" Lucy mumbled, she didn't want to lift her head, she felt ashamed, leaving the class just to make out with someone at the back of school.

"What? But you love art!" Erza exclaimed and the two (blue and blue) agreed.

"I just- I didn't feel well, I was thinking about- the leaving part" Lucy sighed and the three cooed at their cute bestfriend.

"Aww, Lu, we'll always do video call" Levy said as she patted Lucy's back for reassurance.

"Yeah, plus, we'll miss you so much" Erza said with a warm smile.

"Yeah, no on will buy us anymore 18+ books which kinda sucks" Juvia jokingly saud which made all of them laugh, that's when they started sharing jokes and continued laughing so loud, they didn't care about the people starring at them inside the parlour.

"What would I do without you guys" Lucy mumbled as she watched her bestfriends laugh and giggle, it was perfect, for now.

—❁⸙
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ woops