-*ೃspecial chapter [ii]

talk back and you're dead ;; A Valentine's special

T h i r d  P O V

Natsu was so tired and sad, dealing with his gang, his studies, and his annoying fangirls. And in addition, his girlfriend won't notice his calls nor texts, he tried everything. Especially when he was planning on taking her out for Valentine's day.

So, here he is now, sulking in a small bar that was owned by him and his gang. He sighed as he watched his ice turning into water, making his beer tasteless. He felt a slight tap on the back and saw Gray, handing him another bottle of beer, sitting down beside his salmon haired friend.

"What's up, Idiot? Why so sad?" Gray asked as he brought his bottle of beer towards his lips, tipping the bottle upwards, tasting the strong liquid run down his esophagus.

"Well, you see, today's Valentine's day and I-I just wanted to surprise Lucy. But she didn't even seen or reply to my texts AND calls, it's just- it's so frustrating, what if she's cheating on me?" Natsu ranted, scratching his head in frustration. Gray chuckled at his salmon haired friend, "And here I sit, never really imagining the cold-hearted bastard, who only breaks girls' hearts turn into a disgusting love-eyed clichè dude" Gray chuckled, sipping from his beer again. Natsu threw him a deadly glare. I mean, Natsu knows that he changed but was he really that kind of a jerk before he met Lucy?

"Hey, I-I wasn't really that rude" Natsu defended as he drank his beer, Gray mocking him from beside.

"Yeah, but like, have you heard tha-"

Natsu's phone chimed, (which rudely cut of Gray) idicating a message; a message from the said person.

my queen👑❤
hey natsu,, when r u coming
back?
sent on 6:53 pm

my dragon❤🦎
why do you ask?

my queen👑❤
just answer the question
dammit😐
sent on 6:55 pm

my dragon❤🦎
prolly later, why?

my queen👑❤
well hurry,, cause i have
an exciting surprise
waiting for you in the
house ;)))
sent on 6:58 pm

my dragon❤🦎
holy shit, am i gonna get
laid tonight? 😲🍆💦

my queen👑❤
maybe ;) maybe not ;)
sent on 7:00 pm

my queen👑❤
it's for you to find out;)
sent on 7:01 pm

my dragon❤🦎
holy shitshhs, daddy's
comming baby💓🤤

And with that, Natsu left Gray at the bar with a aching boner.

-*ೃValentine's Special

"Lucy! I'm home~" Natsu sang, clearly excited and anxious and sweating like fuck.

"In here!" Lucy chimmed from their room, making Natsu all giddy, he skipped towards the room, twitsing the knob, only to find a very disappointed view.

"ta-dah!~" Lucy made jazz hands wearing a wide smile. It was just it to make all the light vanish from Natsu's face.

"Babeeee, what the fuck is this?" Natsu whined, kicking his shoes of his feet, Lucy giggled.

"Well, this plan came from Erza, don't you think it's cute?" Lucy started posing cutely, but Natsu, he had none of it.

"Luce, you're a fucking strawberry? How is that CUTE?" Natsu groaned as he planted his head on the matress, taking out a packet of lube and condom from his pocket, "I even had to steal these, thinking that we might, you know" Natsu mumbled in the matress.

"But Natsu! I'm.A.Strawberry! Ain't that cool? Don't I look TASTY?" Lucy joked, ending her sentence with her cute giggle.

"Out of all the girls that liked me, I chosen a girl who hated me, and still had to follow her" Natsu fixed his position, he was facing the ceiling, he tugged on Lucy's arm, making her fall right in his arms.

Natsu roamed his hands around her outfit, looking for the zipper and he did find it, it was just behind the stupid strawberry costume. Unzipping the costume and gently taking it off her body, she was left on her garments.

Throwing the costume towards the most corner of the room, Natsu climbing on top of Lucy.

He kissed her forehead, both of her cheeks, her chin, her nose, then last her lips (which lasted the longest). They both pulled apart and Lucy sighed in content, Natsu gently brushed of the pieces of hair on her forehead.

"Happy Valentine's Baby" Natsu greeted with his usual charming grin, making Lucy giggle.

"Happy Valentine's Idiot" They both pulled into a long deep kiss, which turned into a make out and you know what happened next.

[a/n; sorry for the late Valentine's Special😅, but i hope you guys liked it]