chapter twenty

chapter twenty ;; My day starts with him, and my day would definitly end with him.

L u c y P O V

Yesterday, we just arrived the island which had the house. It was beautiful actually, it's peaceful. We're away from everyone that's been giving us stress.

I woke up and was greeted by a sleeping pink haired. Why does this guy have to be so handsome? My fingers traced his small features; his eyes, his nose, his cheeks, his jaw, and his lips. God, he's.so perfect, I'm crying.

I was so caught up with his perfect features, I didn't notice his arms snaking around my waist.

"Good morning" A husky voice greeted as he pulled me closer. "G-good morning" I squeaked as I felt my cheeks heating up, his morning voice is perfect too!

He chuckled as he started leaning in, kissing my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks, then my lips. I giggled at the feeling, it was ticklish.

"I'll wake up everyday just to see this beauty in front of me" I giggled at his cheesy line and playfully punched his chest.

I sat up as he groaned, trying to pull me back to bed.

"Come on Natsu, you need to brush your teeth, it stinks" I covered my nose with a smile and he smirked.

"Oh you think my breath stinks?" Natsu smirked and my eyes enlarged, oh God no. He started kissing my face, making me scrunch my nose up and laugh.

"Stop!" I yelled and laughed again as he tickled my sides.

My day starts with him, and my day would definitly end with him.