Take Care #9

Senoj

I slipped on the body hugging black dress and admired myself in the mirror. No one had ever taken me out anywhere. This was all new to me I had never had someone care so much about me. I could see it in his eyes and in his actions that what he did for me was pure.

I smiled to myself just thinking about him. He was strong, wise and a beautiful man of God. Why he felt for me whatever he did still remained unknown.

I touched my thick hair and decided I wanted to flat iron and curl it.

I was happy I had gotten the job. I thought that they wouldn't call me back. It took them forever.

Now I could start making money and stand on my own two feet.

After finshing my hair I slipped on my heels. I grabbed my phone and headed down stairs.

I found Akim already here sitting on the couch talking on the phone.

When he saw me his eyes widened and he stood. His gaze moved all around me and I looked away from his intense stare.

"Ill call you back" he said hanging up the phone.

Before I new it his tall body hovered over me. He touched my hair his fingers lighting feeling all around my curls.

His hands fell to my waist and my eyes connected with his.

Momentarily his eyes fell to my lips then back to me. I nodded my head giving him permission to kiss me.

He lips where quickly on mine and I closed my eyes leaning my body into him more.

His lips where soft and taisted of candy. My stomach churned and I felt butterflys all over. I could kiss him forever his lips where so warm and soft.

The kiss grew deeper and his touge found it's way into my mouth. We wrestled for dominace and I lost horribly.

Finally he pulled away and we both breathed heavily trying to catch are breaths. He leaned his head against mine and rubbed his finger lightly over my swollen lips. I smiled.

"Are we ever gonna go?" I questioned.

He only nodded kissing my head and taking my hands in his.

The car ride was a comfortable silence. He still hadn't let my hand go and he drove with one hand.

"You know your suppose to keep both hands on the wheel at all times right" I questioned.

He looked over at me and smiled "Is that your way of telling me you don't want to hold my hand?" He questioned.

I shook my and looked out the window.

"No" I whispered "I could hold your hand forever".

"I heard that" he said with a chuckle.

I blushed with in embarrassment and slightly moved my hand. He pulled it back kissing my palm.

"Where here" he said looking over at me and parking the car.

We where outside a restaurant that stood two stories. There where lights hanging from each window and the front doors where wide open. People where sitting outside eating at nice tables that where draped with a white cloth and colorful flowers.

After helping me from the car Akim led me to the entrance.

As soon as we entered my nose was greeted with all types of beautiful aromas.

The woman at the front desk eyed him heavily.

"Hey Akim" she purred biting down on her red lips.

He slightly smiled "Hey Miranda, how you doing?" .

"I'm good, and how bout yourself?" She questioned tucking a strand of her blond hair behind her ear.

"Good, just taking my lady here out to celebrate" He said smiling down at me and pulling me closer.

She scoffed and pouted. "What are y'all celebrating?".

"Well it's personal" he said raising his eyes brows at her "Can we get a table for two?".

She nodded and angrily grabbed two menu's from under her podeum.

I muffled a giggle as she stomped her way towards the back telling us to follow her.

After we where seated she left telling us are waiter would be there soon.

I peeked over my menu and cleared my throat "I think you have a secret admirer" I told him with a smile.

He sighed and rubbed his hands through his hair.

"There's no secret" he mumered "Miranda's liked me since high school. I just never liked her".

I nodded and decided to tease him.

"Well maybe you should at least get to know her a little. She's pretty too" I said watching his face.

He scoffed "The only woman I wanna get to know is right in front of me. An she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen".

I blushed and bit my bottom lip.

"T-thank you" I managed to get out.

He shot me a grin and took a sip from his water glass.

"Are you two ready to order" A males voice caused us both to look up.

We both nodded and gave him are orders.

Once he left I set my gaze on Akim and he set his on me.

"You look very beautiful tonight" he told me.

"Thank you, and you look mighty handsome yourself" I said shyly.

"Tell me about yourself" he said intertwining his hands and leaning back in his chair.

I raised my eyebrows "There's nothing to know".

"Come on now, you have to have a story. Everyone has a story" he replied leaning foward.

"Well you wouldn't want to hear mine. Its pretty long".

He shrugged his shoulders "I got time".

*********

I looked away from his intense glare and held in my tears.

"Why didn't you inform the police" he questioned his voice totally deeper than I remember.

"It wouldn't change a thing Akim they don't care" I told him shifting in my seat.

He stood from his seat abruptly causing me look up at him.

"Well I care" he growled "And the man who did this is gonna have to pay".

"Where leaving" he said pulling out his wallet.

I remained quiet and kept my eyes focused on my empty plate in front of me.

I knew I should have kept what happened to me that night to my self. I didn't think he would be this angry. I decided to tell him everything that happened to me leaving nothing out. But now I felt that I shouldn't have told him so much.

For some odd reason I trusted him. I had never trusted anyone in my life this was all new to me.

I looked up realizing he now stood over me looking at me his eyes filled with worry.

He reached for my hand taking it in his.

"Im gonna take care of you alright, nobody's gonna hurt you anymore" he said helping me from my chair.

I nodded and looked away. Why was he doing all of this?

After we where situated in his car he pulled off glancing at me every so often.

"Where are we going now?" I asked softly.

"The police station" he answered.

I haven't updated in a while im sorry.

VOTE/COMMENT

~REES~