Small Freind #10

"There's beauty in the struggle ugliness in the success"
-J.Cole-

Akim

"You have to tell the man what he needs to know" I told her.

She shook her head and looked away from me. A small habit of hers.

"I don't wanna do this Akim" she mumbled fidgeting with her fingers.

I watched her and a part of my heart hurt. Who could have done such a thing to her. I wished I could have met her sooner. And maybe just maybe I would have been able to save her.

No one deserves to get there innocence taken away by force. An no one deserves to get away with something like this.

I needed to pray. Its what I always do when I can't seem to find my way.

We now set in the conference room of the Baton Rouge Police Station. A freind of mine named Tommy just so happened to be an officer.

When I came to him he was more than happy to help us. The only problem was getting Senoj to talk.

"Listen you want this man to pay for what he's done right" I questioned leaning foward to look at her closer.

She nodded glancing at Tommy briefly.

"Well then you have to tell this man what happened. You can trust him he's a friend of mine"

She nodded and sighed "Alright I don't want him to do this to anyone eles".

***********

"I feel much better now" Senoj said dropping her bag on the counter.

"That's good" I told her glancing at my watch.

She raised her eyebrows "You have somewhere to be?".

"Sort of" I said scratching thr back of my head.

She nodded slowly "Okay".

"I don't know if you want to go or not. Its are churches youth Saturday" I said watching her look through the fridge.

She turned around abruptly "Why wouldn't I want to go?" she questioned crossing her arms and raising her eyebrows.

"Last time my mom wasn't so nice. I mean y-" I started to say.

"I still want to go. What your mom thinks of me isn't gonna make me or break me" She sighed shifting her weight from one leg to the other.

I smirked and reached for her arm pulling her body to my chest causing her to let out a surprised gasp.

"Im so proud of you" I told her softly watching as her breathing became slightly labored.

I kissed the crease of her neck making my way up to her round cheeks. Her eyes closed and her lips parted. It seemed as if she was somewhere eles but enjoying this temporary moment of bliss.

I took her bottom lip into my mouth sucking on it hungrily. Her small arms wrapped around my neck one hand making its way through my loose dreads.

She stood on her tippy toes and leaned her body closer into mine as much as possible.

I gripped her butt firmly lifting her up partially so she could reach me better.

Her lips moved in sync with mine. I had never before kissed someone and felt like this. She was fradgil and beatiful like fine china. I wanted to protect her to hold her to love her because there's what she deserves.