•Chapter 2•

The Legend of the Gobblewonker

*Priya's POV*

I slowly open my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the darkness still in the room.

Something feels...off.

Am I dreaming?

I was still in the attic bedroom in the Mystery Shack but the twins' beds, besides mine, are gone, leaving me alone in the room. Suddenly, everything was going in slow motion and the room transitions to black and white. I sit up and look around, rubbing my eyes slightly, feeling as if this was actually real.

"What's going on here...." I mumble, eyes furrowed. Suddenly, a yellow...triangle creature with arms, legs, a top hat and an eye appears, making my eyes go wide.

Honestly I have weird dreams all the time but not as weird as this.

Why am I dreaming of a glowing dori-

"Well hi there kid! The names Bill Cipher! I've heard a lot about you, like your name for instance, Priya." It says as his body lights up every time he talks, since he has no mouth.

"H-how did you know my name? I was only in this town for a day!" I exclaim with shock.

"Oh I know lots of things Priya." Then his voice deepens that made me shiver in fear. "Lots of things"

"W-what do you want from me?" I ask, scared of what it can do.

"Relax kid, I'm not gonna hurt you." Bill says casually.

"Wait, how did you know I thought that?" I question the dorito looking creature, keeping my guard up.

"Hahahaha, it's funny how stupid you are! Listen Priya......you know what I'm just gonna call you Blue Gem for now on, it suits you better! So anyways,I can read minds. For instance, I know that you are scared of me because you think I will hurt you and you think I look like a glowing dorito which I have no clue what that is, but that's the besides the point." Bill says smugly as I just sit there in complete shock.

"Wait so you won't hurt me?" I ask after a few seconds of silence, raising an eyebrow.

"Like I said Blue Gem I won't. Even though you are family of the Pines I won't hurt you." He states, making me narrow my eyes in confusion once again.

"Then wait why are you here then? And what do you mean about my family?" I demand.

"Listen Blue Gem, this town has a lot of secrets that you don't know about and that journal you read today isn't gonna help find out what those secrets are." Bill explains as a cane appears out of nowhere as he leans against it.

Odd dude.....

"Well that's why Mabel, Dipper and I are gonna go find out who the author is so they can tell us more about what the journal means." I tell him confidently.

"Yeah.....the author..." Bill says glaring the other way in obvious anger.

"Wait you know who the author is?" I ask, hoping that he does.

That would make the twin's and my job a lot easier!

"Yeah I do Blue Gem, but I'm not going to tell you who he is. He's dangerous." He says in serious tone.

"Wait why-"

"Well I got to go Blue Gem and just remember, I will always be watching you~" Bill chimes and disappears. Suddenly, I wake up and notice that I was back in the twins' and my bedroom.