Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained: Stan's Tattoo

I decided that every couple of main chapters I will be doing the short videos from the show. Like 'Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained' to 'Mabel's Guide to Life'. I thought why not lol. When you are reading both the shorts just picture it as a video. Also, the shorts will always be in 3rd POV. Anyways, enjoy :)

~*~*~*~*~

"Hello I'm Dipper Pines." Dipper greets as he waves at the camera. Mabel was using her fingers to pretend she was 'crushing' Dipper's head as he just shakes his head at her.

"And the girl who is trying to crush my head is Mabel." Dipper says, motioning towards the camera.

"I'm helping!" Mabel's chirps happily, waving her hand in front of the camera.

"And this is my big cousin, Priya." Dipper introduces as he looks over next to him to reveal Priya on his bed.

"Wassup." She says, waving at the camera as she resumes to text on her phone.

"Today on Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained-okay, that's enough Mabel." Dipper says irritably as Mabel keeps trying to 'crush' Dipper's head with her fingers. Priya snorts as Dipper gives her a glare, making her cover her mouth, trying to suppress a smirk. Dipper clears his throat as he brings his eyes back to the camera.

"Today we investigate #23, Grunkle Stan's secret tattoo." Dipper announces. Then Mabel zooms in on the camera to show pictures of parts of Grunkle Stan's mysterious tattoo on a bulletin board. His white tank top was covering most of it up so it was hard to see it.

"What is he hiding? A college prank? Secret symbol? Or something stranger." Dipper questions.

"The world may never know." Priya mumbles sarcastically as Dipper gives her a quick glare. The camera travels back to Dipper as he walks over to the bulletin board full of pictures.

"Stan claims that it doesn't exist, but today we are gonna find out." He declares.

"Right after another exciting episode of; What's Under Mabel's Bandage!" Mabel says as she moves the camera down to her bandage.

"Ew no Mabel give me the camera!" Priya says as she grabs the camera and turns it off before Mabel was able to peel off the bandage.

~*~*~*~

The camera turns back on to see that Dipper, Soos, and Priya were standing by a thermostat that says 68 degrees in the hallway of the Mystery Shack.

"Okay here's the plan, Stan never takes off his shirt, obviously hiding his tattoo. So me, Priya, and Soos are about to 'Turn up the heat' on this mystery." Dipper explains with a smirk as he increases the temperate to 100 degrees.

"Haha literally." Priya giggles.

"I love how you come up with stuff like that Dipper." Soos says as Priya agrees with him.

~*~*~*~

Soos walks into the gift shop room as he stands next to Stan as the old man reads a magazine, the camera hiding in between some stuff on a shelf.

"Huh, hot in here today isn't it Mr. Pines?" Soos questions as he fans himself with his hands.

"Probably be a lot cooler if we.....work without our shirts on!" Soos adds as he takes off his shirt, making Stan widen his eyes but soon narrows them at Soos.
"Heh....am I right?"

"Soos, I will pay you to put your shirt back on." Stan states.

"Oh don't be shy Mr. Pines." Soos says as he gets on top of a table and lays down on his side ontop of the table.
"Bodies are nothing to be ashamed of."

"Watch the shop for a minute Soos. I need to go pull my eyeballs out." Stan says as he leaves the store, disturbed. Soos grabs his stomach and moves it around happily.

"Do do do do do do, hey! Da da da da da da." He sings while moving his stomach. Priya then comes walking into the room as she looks over at Soos, then at the camera, then back at Soos.

"I'm not even gonna ask." Priya mumbles as she leaves the room.

~*~*~*~

"Okay plan B." Dipper says as he moves the camera over to Grunkle Stan as he sits on the couch in the living room with his tank top on, holding a Pit Cola.

"Heavens! Is that poison oak on your shoulder? (He means the tattoo) Let me scratch it for you!" Dipper says to Grunkle Stan as he reaches to scratch the 'Poison oak' on his shoulder. Grunkle Stan swiftly swats Dipper's hand away, not bothering looking at him.

"Kid if you're trying to see my tattoo you gotta have to try harder than that." Stan says.

"Aha! I thought you said you didn't have a tattoo!" Dipper says triumphantly.

"I don't." Grunkle Stan says as he holds up a red marker in his hand.

"But you do." He adds as he walks over to Dipper with the marker.

"What do you mean I-ahhh!!" Dipper screams as the camera turns to static.

~*~*~*~

Dipper was in front of the camera with the word 'Goober' in red marker written on his forehead.

"Okay plan C. Stan is in the shower, I wish it hadn't come to this but sometimes you have to do terrible things for science." Dipper says.

"I believe in you Goober!" Mabel cheers in the background.

"Yeah you got this Goober!" Priya cheers as well in the background.

"Dipper. Just say Dipper." Dipper says, clearly irritated. He grabs the camera, walks into the bathroom, and comes close to the shower curtain knowing that Stan is in there. Dipper opens the curtain to reveal Stan in there but with his work suit on.

"You're never gonna see it kid. Never. Gonna. See It." Stan says, grinding his teeth as he narrows his eyes at Dipper.

"How long have you been in there-"

"Give me the camera!" Grunkle Stan interrupts as he lunges at Dipper.

"Ahhh!" Dipper screams as the camera turns to static again.

~*~*~*~

"So uh, I decided I'm just gonna chill on the roof for awhile." Dipper says, sitting on the roof.

"I'm gonna find you kid!" Grunkle Stan yells in the background.

"That's it for this episode. Stan's tattoo remains a mystery. But who knows what other secrets are waiting to be uncovered." Dipper says as he turns off the camera.