•Chapter 24•

The Mystery Trio vs. The Future

*Priya's POV*

Mabel and I slowly creep up to Dipper's sleeping form. Mabel smirks at me as she places two googly eyes on her chin. She bends down and was on the opposite side of Dipper. My little sleeping cousin finally opens his eyes and gasps loudly to see us there.

"Morning Dipper! Guess who?" Mabel says as she made her voice deep while smiling down at him.

"Oh what joy, if it isn't Mr. Upsidedowington. How long has it been? 3rd grade maybe?" Dipper questions while smiling.

"That's right! And I'm here to deliver you, a Upside-downington-tastic message!" Mabel says in her deep fake voice while I giggle at the twins.

"Is the message that we are getting too old for this sort of thing?" Dipper asks.

"Um, kinda actually." Mabel says in her regular voice as she stands up straight and runs towards her calendar.

"And it's only one week away until our 13th birthday!" Mabel squeals to Dipper happily.

"Woah, our birthday is coming up already? Soon we will be actual teenagers! Just like you Priya!" Dipper gasps excitedly as he sits up and smiles brightly at me.

"Well you know...kinda." I chuckle lightly while I ruffle Dipper's hair.

"Finally I can stop reading preteen magazines and start reading post-preteen magazines!" Mabel says with her eyes twinkling in happiness.

"PG 13 movies here I come!" Dipper cheers while he hops off his bed.

"And just one more year until High school for you two." I say as I hug the twins. Grunkle Stan and Soos suddenly open our door and walk into our room.

"And that's not the only good news coming up! In one week my senior citizen pony tail kit is coming in the mail! I'm uh.....I'm going through some things." Stan says while sighing.

"In one week, my Grandmom is finally letting me eat crackers on my bed." Soos says while smiling as well.

"The future is coming guys!" I say while tightening my grip around the twins.

"The future!!" The twins cheer as the three of us laugh together as they hug me back.

~*~*~*~

We were down in the living room as the twins, Soos, and I were going over some ideas for their 13th birthday party.

"Alright party planners! In one week we will become teenagers and our summer vacation will come to an end! So we need to throw the greatest party of all time! I'm talking piñatas with tinier piñatas inside!" Mabel explains as she smiles brightly at the idea.

"Boom, dreams coming true!" Soos says and puts mini piñata candy in the actual piñata.

"I'm talking inviting everyone in town!" Mabel instructs while I hold the list of the names for the party.

"Hm, where do we stand with the gnomes?" I ask the twins.

"Not so fast! After that zombie incident no one is throwing another party in my house." Stan says as he walks over to us.

"But Grunkle Stan we need some roof to raise!" Mabel objects while frowning.

"Wait a second, I think you can rent out the high school gym in this town and you can have your party there. Wendy was talking to me about that." I tell the twins.