Change Locations

Chxoxo 2

Keyanna.|

His lips laid on mine. He pulled my pants down as quick as possible, and began rubbing down. I held onto his neck and moaned his name as he got more intended.

"Chris"

I clenched my teeth then flip the script.

I stood up and walked to the door and locked it.  I made my way back over and gazed at his eyes. I put my self on my knees since I seen him doing the same. I removed that jacket that was on him, and his hat. I noticed his hands roamed my body.

"Chris don't touch me"

"The fuck?"

I pushed him back aggressively. I grinded on that dihhh knowing he liked it. He pushed his face closer to mine trying to kiss me but I shook my head.

"I said don't touch me"

I unbuttoned his pants, and dragged them down, along with his boxers.

Kimberly.

I laid on my bed listening to music. My pen and paper was out and I played around with my feelings.

*author's note: this is real poetry that I've written during the summer, so please don't judge, nor steal. :) *

I need serious help.

There's always a reason you're in this world.

At times I feel like that's a lie.

My door busted open with Tyla instantly laying herself on my bed.

"Kimmy"

"Tyla" I said looking at her

"How was your day?"

"The same as usuals, how was yours?" I asked with enthusiasm

"It was really boring"

"And what do you want me to do about it?" I asked

She shrugged, "I don't know"

"Wow"

"So what are you writing?"

She yanked the paper away from me but I yanked it back before she read anything.

"I told you ion want you touching my poetry stuff!" I said in aggravation

"I know but you know I'm not gonna listen so either way I'm gonna touch it"

"I'm not surprised" I said shaking my head

"Are you ready to go?" I asked

"Yes you?"

I nodded, "he didn't call yet, right?"

"No but you know who does keep calling?" She questioned me pulling out her phone.

"It's Jesus, he calls my phone and all I hear is background discussion going on."

"Same. I think he butt dials"

Tyla gazed around my room looking at it.

"I wanna ask Chris and Mama if we can really redo my room, and yours"

My sister and I have been talking about getting our rooms repainted and things, but ever single time we brought the conversation up we never really talk to Chris and mama about it.