Geo & Ari

Chapter 87... 1 more chapter and then we'll be good. As I said in the previous chapter I'm just posting more chapters because these were written already, and I didn't wanna feel like I was writing to much up and updating less.

So yeah enjoy. I graduate middle school tomorrow! Turn Up, plus thanks luvs for the comments in the previous chapter.

I wanted to give yall a little forshadow of an event that'll happen in the book. So basically a teaser..

A huge, huge conflict will occur. I've been thinking about it for months! But you know I can't rush this story so yeah

Also. I think this book is getting long... should I make another book and just make it a continuation of this story or yall cool with having chapters in the 100s?

<Kimberly> in the media

I skipped school. It was actually Geo's idea, so I mean what the hell why not. I sat next to him in his house as he and I watched tv.

"I can't with this movie." I said laughing

We were watching Trapped in The Closet.

"They mad over dramatic"

"I know but I love it." I said

"R Kelly was clever tho. The way he just came up with those ideas" He nodded

It was a rainy day meaning today was the perfect day to skip school.

"You want more ice cream?" I shook my head, "no" I said

"It's too damn cold for me to be eatin' ice cream in the first place."

I was in so much comfort as I was snuggled up in the blankets. We were at the chapter of the movie where R Kelly got stopped by the cop.

"Geo are you goin' to college after you finish high school?"

"Definitely." He stated

"I wanna go to Howard" I lifted a brow, "Really, that's one of the college I wanted to go to either Howard, NYU, and a few others."

"Yeah I heard Howard's pretty dope."

"Did you check the campus out?" I asked

He shook his head, "nah, but I will soon. You know I got accepted to that college, right?"

"Congratulations Geo!" I exclaimed

"Thank you"

"When did they send you the letter?" I asked

He handed me the big ass envelope

"Well if they sent you this envelope then of course you made it in"

I pulled out one of the papers and read it.

"I'm proud of you Geo,  what other colleges did you apply for?"

"I only applied for that college cause that's the college I wanted to go to."

"What if you went to check the campus out and discover you don't like it?"

"Why you sound like you don't want me to go there?"

"Cause then my best friend is leaving me"

"Ight then go to that college"

"They may not accept me. Besides even if I do go to that college imma only get to see you for two years then you'll leave and imma be there alone."

He laughed, "you too much"

"I know"

I set the cup from what,I was eating my ice cream out of down.

"Oh damn. How they gon' have sex and r Kelly is fully dressed while doin it"