Day 3

Chxoxo 75

Keyanna.

"I can't belive that just happened" I said, "it happened so fast and I lost my earing. "

"They love yalls daughter what do you expect?" DK said "Thank gosh D-Bo was hea' cause if he wasn't yall would be fucked."

"Yeah. Chris you were smart when you called him"

Kimberly

"So who was hea' when I got hea' "

"Like while they were trying to figure out what was wrong ?"

I nodded, "yeah... was my dad h-hea' ?"

Jamal shook his head, "no"

"But you had a lot of other people hea'. But we had a slight problem"

I frowned, "what happened?"

"Katrina, asked Geo what did he give you when you were out with him the other day"

I didn't remember what happened the days before I was here. I only remember being banged in the head at Jamal's house, and that's it.

"He gave me something?"

"No, at least that's what he said. But I believe him cause I know Geo wouldn't do something like that to you."

"But he basically went off. He damaged that whole place yelling a bunch of shit towards your family." Jamal said

"What did he say?" I questioned

"Well he was like yall a bullshit family you prolly haven't spoken with her since she was eight. But after something yall there. Then he went on to sayin' how yall talk the most shit but then act like you were there from the beginning "

My eyes widened, "He said all that to my whole family?" Jamal nodded, "you didn't record it?"

Jamal gave me that look causing me to laugh.

"You're lying" I said, "Geo didn't say any of that"

Jamal nodded, "But I was feeling real bad for him" Jamal stated

"As soon as Katrina asked him if he gave you something he stood up and asked if everyone thought it was him and a lot of people looked down. Meaning they thought he did it. He was saying how you guys wanna blame him cause he's the bad guy" I sighed looking Jamal in the eye to see if he was lying but he bent his face down pecking my lips. He did it again and again leading me on. He bit my lower lip and began kissing me. He went on top of me as I engaged more in the kiss. He covered his head with the blankets as his hands went up and down my leg. I could feel my moisture drip as his hand got way closer to my ... he began spreading my legs apart more as he rubbed me out. He purposely let his dihh... touch me a little. He looked at me making me distracted by his face. I was getting horny as he got higher up. He began rubbing me as I kissed him. I could hear my moans that were going right in his mouth causing me to become so turned on. His finger slickly slipped inside my underwear and he slowly let it enter but then he quickly pulled out. He kissed me again. But then started going down my body. He laid a kiss right on it then just gave one long lick on it.

I moaned and he digged deeper. He clenched my waist as I felt on his curly afro. He went deeper making me squeeze my eyes shut. I began grabbing his shirt the deeper he went. He suddenly stopped and removed his shirt. He quickly stuffed his face in me and continued sucking. I scratched his back up. That was a for sure thing. I tried to hold my moans in but it was eating me alive.

"Don't hold back" I heard him say

I exhaled all my moans and just tried to console myself. He was fingering me and I wasn't trying to let any thing out. He was pulling me closer to him as I could feel my walls drop as he slurped whatever came out of me. I sighed breathing heavily. I went on top of him as I felt his hard... I wasn't trying to get down like that but I did want to kiss him. Like always. I held his chin as his big lips laid there. I kissed his lips and pressed on them. I played around with his curly hair and watched as he tried taking control. I smiled onto his face trying not to distract myself from him. I proceeded to kiss him and I could tell he was liking it cause he gripped on my body. I pushed his body up and sat on him as I seen his joggers have a big ass bulge. I ignored it kissing his lip one last time then moved to other parts of his body. He kept trying to go back to kissing me but I wasn't having it. I went down low and teased him by applying a kiss right on it. I don't know what had gotten into me but without even taking off his joggers I put my mouth on it.