Welcomeee

Chxoxo 53

KIMBERLY

I was ten seconds into falling asleep. My My.  I heard the house phone ring and I wasn't planning on answering it. La'Nisha grabbed it and I looked at August. He was so focused on the TV.

"Sure I'll be happy to tell her " She put the phone down

"Kim" She said shaking her head looking down

I did nothing wrong so I better not be in trouble.

"You made it on the basketball team!" She yelled and I had a wide smile as she hugged me

"Yesss!!!!" I exclaimed

"Imma be rooting for you, practice gon start Monday-Friday after school"

"Thanks Nish,"

August didn't say a word. At all. He's supportive.

"I'm getting tired" he stated yawning. Sure he was,  the guy who's always up,-- especially at night-- was now tired.

He walked up the stairs and I ignored it pretending it didn't offend me whatsoever 

"You know he's happy he just didn't wanna show it" I nodded

Nisha sat there as I played with my fingernails. I was trying to hide the tears that were filling. And I think I did a good job.

"So Kim you coming to your daddy's interview tomorrow ?"

"No"

"I think he wants you to come"

"Well can you tell him I'm not?"

"C'mon it's gonna be so fun, there'll be a lot of celebrities "

"I thought it was just an interview "

"It's like a luh formal tho cause his fans get to do a Q&A and they have some food with it"

"Ion think so"

"Oh kay I'll tell him "
~

I woke up to hearing a bang on the door.  The whole house was dark and I was alone down stairs laying on the couch.  The tap was light and I just had a feeling it was Tyla coming from her friend's house. I stood up and walked to the door. There was a groan causing me to frown. I took a peek in the window and I seen Jamal. That's weird. I open the door and I was faced with him. 

He was hunched over and had a bottle of Ciroc in his hand. His eyes were low and red. He had on cargo pants with an unbutton baseball jersey.

"Damn, Kim I missed you"

He bent down and kissed my lips and the alcohol smashed on my tongue causing my natural instinct to back up.

"Jamal you drunk"

"Nah, I'm just drunk for you" he laid his hand on my chin and gave a sly smile.

"You definitely drunk" I looked outside and seen the sun starting to slowly creep it's way up.

"Kim gimmie a kiss"

"With you like this why would I?"

I closed the door gently and he grabbed me by side.

"Whatchu you up to?"

"I was sleeping and then you showed up" I said in a whisper. We both sat down and I laid both my feet on his. I was lowly speaking with him when he aggressively pulled on both my legs and I frowned,  "Jamal"

He put his finger over my mouth.

"What the hell" he cut me off by nibbling on the side of my face.

"You like that"

It was starting to feel good...he let his tongue flicker on my cheek and unexpectedly he stuffed a whole hand down the back my pants. I quickly pulled it away a little in shock.

"Jamal can you relax yourself"

"I can't relax when I'm around you,"

"How did you get hea'?" He laid one kiss on my lip, "I made someone drop me off " he laid another kiss on my lips but my eyes widened.

"Wait you don't got a way back home?"

"Nah son,"

I shook my head,  "Nah son all you want but how the hell you suppose to get home?"

"I thought you'd take me home"

I shook my head, "did you forget I can't use the cars"

"We'll figure that shit out later, let's just focus on this..." He went between my legs and continued kissing my lips. I was giving into it for a random ass reason. I actually knew why I was giving into it. It felt good. And of course it was Jamal.  His lips were magic. He bit my lip and allowed his tongue in my mouth. He tried dragging my pants down but I moved that hand away.

"Jamal" I pushed him off me and straighten my clothes out standing up. "There is no later. It's morning and you fuckin' drunk what the hell am I suppose to do with you."

He sat there with low eyes.

"Do you not understand I'm already in trouble?"

"So" he stated

"So? Jamal my daddy doesn't even know I'm back with you. He's gonna go ham if he sees ya ass hea'." I crossed my arms looking at him with a pissed expression.

He took me by my waist and sat me on his hard dick.

"I need you to calm down baybeh" he stated pausing in the middle of the sentece, "I'll talk to him"

"Jamal! You're drunk you can't even properly form a sentence without pausing"

He stretched over and grabbed his bottle of ciroc. He was about to take a sip when I pulled it away

"You think more of this gon' make matters better?" He tried taking it but I moved it the other way causing his hand to bang on the stuff that was near the couch. It made a loud noise.

"Kim!" I heard August say

I froze looking near the stairs case.

"Yeah?"

"You up?" He yelled

I nodded, "yeah"

"Go get ready cause you take the longest to get dress"

"Ready fa what?"

"The event that's goin' on today, whatchu mean fa what?"

Jamal grabbed the Ciroc while I wasn't paying attention. I tried yanking it but he had a tight hold.

"Jamal... Oh ok I'll be up thea' in a minute"

"Ight you betta' be properly dressed, and not in some basic ass clothes." I rolled my eyes, "ight, daddy!...Give it to me"

He ignored me.

"I mean dressed Kim,  as in jewelry, fancy clothes"

"Ight, daddy I gotchu' "

"Okay, go get ready, imma wake Tyla up"

I gripped Jamal's dick and he immediately  let go.

"Jamal go down the basement, ight?"

"Mhm"

I went in the kitchen  and dumped all the Ciroc out then I hid the empty bottle behind all the other liquor in the cabinet. I set a mental reminder to throw it out when I got back.

I went upstairs just to hear Jamal trying to keep his balance as he followed.

This gon be a long day.

____________________

Happy Easter!

|Remember Not Everything Goes As Planned |