Honesty Isn't The Best Policy

Chapter 73

💜Happy Birthday ttswag100 !!!💜

Kayden

I sat cris-cross apple sauce downstairs as I played with the dog. Lilly was a nice dog that I feel needs more attention. You know dogs need love too. Auntie Keyanna was sitting with Chris in the kitchen and Xavier and Tyla just played on the Xbox.

The door bell rung. None of us bothered to get it. Especially since it was 2 AM in the morning.

"Well none of yall wanna get the door?" Chris said as he walked out the kitchen with Auntie Keyanna.

He opened up the door.

"Shh" Chris moved to the side and DK appeared with Kim in his arms. Auntie Keyanna quickly stood up and her eyes widened, "Oh my g--"

DK motioned for her to be quiet as he walked upstairs. He came downstairs and went into the kitchen. I wouldn't say I was eavesdropping but I was eavesdropping.

Keyanna

"DK what happened? How did you find her?"

"I didn't find her, she found me"

"What? How did she get over thea' ?" Chris asked

"Jamal" I said

"No her friend and her showed up"

"What friend?" I asked

"Some guy name Geo"

"Geo?" I asked

"Ion think yall know him, " DK stated

"Ight whatever what happened" I questioned

"Well her friend noticed it was getting late so he decided to leave. I asked her what's wrong cause I wanted her to just tell me what happened. She started crying."

"What! Why?" I questioned

"Yall if you seen the tears coming down her face you would've felt bad, that was like the first time I'd seen her cry in years!"

Chris sighed, "why was she crying"

"August's bitch ass"

"What did he do?" Keyanna asked

"She just was talking about how he wasn't treating her the same anymo--"

"Maybe because she's been misbehaving" I stated

"Yeah. But she was telling me how he made her walk home from school for a week and how he yelled at her so badly before she left the house"

"What did he say?" I asked

"She didn't tell me" He said

I looked at him, "You're lying. Just tell me"

"I'm serious she didn't wanna say it"

"I know you're lying but okay"

"Did she tell you why she did the TV show thing"

"Well I didn't really tell her that I seen it, I made it sound like it was something that ever happened ."

"Well why didn't she come talk to us if she was this hurt by the situation "

"She said she was scared and didn't want us to do anything to August. She said that because it's her dad she really didn't have a choice but to follow his orders. But I swear to God if she didn't tell me she didn't want me to do anything to August I would've fucked his whole shit up"