Being There Brings You Gifts

Chxoxo 31

Kim|

Its been 3 weeks since I came back. Daddy hasn't really been talking to me so I didn't talk to him. At all. Tyla sorta was upset with me but then she had empathy since daddy was mad at me. Day 3 at my mama's house they didn't say much about me being gone. For a second I thought Chris and mama didn't know but I knew they did when I heard my daddy speaking with them like a few hours ago that day. It was Saturday and it was cold as a bitch. Thank god no one was going anywhere. I was forced to give my phone to my mama and she gave me a dumb ass flip phone. You don't know how retarded that shit was. I only could call Chris, Nisha, August, Mama, and Tyla and Jesus. Last Friday they yelled and yelled and yelled at me. I was surprised I didn't cry. My mama and Chris talked about the Jamal situation and said I was not allowed to see him at all. It hurt but at least I got school. They even yelled at me for drinking under age and blah blah blah. This all went down Friday night. I couldn't drive neither of their cars, and I couldn't socialize with any friends after school. I was forced to do a bunch of unnecessary cleaning until my mom felt like I was fine. Making matters worse my whole damn family knew. She kept telling everyone and I had to talk to each one of them, and hear them lecture on what I did was bad. My grandmama and grandpa forced me to Sunday masses at church, which I actually enjoy...

It was 6 PM, and I had nothing to do. I was still in my pj's and Chris didn't turn the heat on!!! So I was freezing. Royalty was here but I barely had a chance to speak with her. My daddy was there too, but I didn't bother to come down those damn steps.

"Kimberly!" I sighed

Spoke too soon. I took the blankets and walked down the steps extra slowly.

"Yes?"

"Xavier wants some juic--"

Chris was cut off by the door bell ringing.

"Get the door"

I opened it up and was faced with Jamal. I felt so blessed that that happened, like you don't understand.

"Jamal what are you doing hea'?"

I felt like all eyes were on me. Everyone was in the living room and I could tell the volume went down on the TV.

"I just stopped by can I talk to you?"

I nodded, "sure"

I was about to walk off when my Chris stopped me.

"Kim you ain't leavin' this house"

I sighed.

"Sorry "

"Can I come inside?"

He looked at me, and I looked at my family

"Can he come in?"

"No" my daddy said

"He could come inside" Chris said

Jamal walked in and greeted everyone with a hello.

"Hey Jamal"

"Sup Xavier" they did their dap and my daddy looked at him with a mug.

"I'll talk to him in my room, c'mon Ja--"

"Kimberly I said he come inside" Chris stated

"Yeah no one said he could go into your room" August added

"Hallway" my mom said

"I barely got any privacy" I mumbled

"Girl you're lucky we're letting you talk to him now be proud or be gone"