Heavy

Kim

Ch. 92

Oh my head! It hurt like hell. I took a nap in MY room but it was miserable cause I could feel the pain. My daddy said he was going... I don't remember he said he was going somewhere, and that he wasn't coming back until tomorrow. It was already dark outside. The house was quiet. I went to the bathroom, then after I went into my room going into my backpack. I grabbed the medication. I know I shouldn't be abusing pain killers but not only did I want them,  I needed them. See I have an excuse. I tilted the bottle over grabbing one. I realized that if my head hurt,  I might as well take two. It was 3 AM... and I normally stay up longer around this time,  I grabbed one more pill. I had four pills. I stuffed them in my mouth then tossed my body on the bed.

* *
I woke up drowsy. I was weak. I weakly grabbed the medication,  and stuffed a few in my mouth.

**

I was free. My body moved in the beautiful crisp air. It felt like I was on heaven on earth. The sound of music played in my ears. I didn't know the song. It was just instrumental. I looked up seeing a light. It looked amazing. I smiled getting ready to go when something held me back.

"Sissy don't leave"

I frowned lifting a brow.

"Brandon, you needa stop running away from me"

"Sorry Uncle Mel, but look who came!"

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Tyla

Can't believe she ain't up yet. I'm about to just text mama and tell her she ain't coming.

I called my mama and waited for her to pick up.

"Good morning Ty, yall ready?" Mama said

"Ma, Kim ain't up yet"

"Tyla, wake her up its getting late"

"Why should I wake her up when she should be the one who should be responsible enough to set her alarm" I stated

"Tyla, wake her up, fa mama ight?"

I sighed, "fine" I said walking up the stairs.

"But if she don't get up in five minutes we leaving with out her"

"Okay" my mama said laughing, "call me when she's up"

"Kay" I hung up and opened up Kim's door.

I rolled my eyes walking inside. Her whole body was under the blankets. I don't get how someone like her is so irresponsible, but barely gets in trouble.

I shook her bed and patiently waited. She didn't move.

I sucked my teeth.

"Wake up!" I yelled

Her arm drooped down to the side of the bed. I frowned seeing something in her hand.

I walked to the side of the bed and grabbed whatever was out of her hand.

It was medication.

PAIN KILLERS.

I flipped the covers off her and it revealed her pale motionless body.