Whoops!

Chapter 75 (I already have 11 written chapters so I may just update more)

Kimberly

I woke up that morning with the nurse gently shaking me. Everything looked blurry. She was saying something that I could barely understand. She smiled handing me orange juice and a pill so I just assumed I had to drink that along with the pill. She was saying more things but it came through my ears and just echoed making it hard to understand. She walked off and I sighed in relief closing my eyes.

The doctor came in. I could just feel his vibe. When I opened my eyes he stood there with his wide smile. He spoke as I tried to understand at least a word he said. My eyes closed as he spoke.

Whatever minutes, or hours later...

I felt my body being shook. The same doctor was back. He was saying something else but I couldn't figure out what it was.

"Parents?" Was all I heard and I just shook my head. I wish my vision wasn't  this blurry cause this wasn't working out with me. It just aggravated me.

"See?" Echoed in my ear.

"Jamal"

It was silent but I seen the door open and a nurse appeared.

She was close near me so I hope she heard me.

"Jamal"

"Sweeetie?"  echoed

"Jamal"

She gave me a thumbs up I believe then walked off. 

No POV

"Doctor Howard"

"Yes Nurse."

"She was mumbling something"

"What was it?"

"I think she's looking for some person named Jamal."

"Oh okay, you can go ask the family.  All of them are out in the waiting room."

She nodded walking to the room.

"Arielle Alsina" She called out

Everyone focused their attention on her.

"I'm not sure but she was mumbling Someone's name I belive, Jamal? Is there a Jamal."

Jamal stood up.

"Yeah she's been mumbling your name a lot cause I didn't quite catch what she was saying at first."

Jamal nodded

"So do you wanna talk with her" He nodded

She smiled, "follow me"

The nurse let Jamal enter the room where Kim laid on the bed with her eyes shut.

Kimberly

I felt someone's body next to mine and when I opened my eyes Jamal sat next to me. I seen his lips moving but nothing was going in my ears.

I wasn't sure if that was suppose to happen or if I was suppose to tell the nurse. I blinked a few times then with all my power I said Jamal's name.

Reading his lips it sounded like he heard me.

"I can't hea' or see you clearly."

I noticed his eye brows scrunched.

He came closer to me and pressed the button. The nurse appeared and I just closed my eyes.

Whatever minutes or hours later

I seen Jamal. He was laying right next to me as my head was on his chest. He held one of my hands and just was rubbing it. I could hear the TV playing. I could hear Madea's voice making me move closer towards Jamal. He bent over looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"You're Up"

I nodded

"You been asleep since 8 AM"

I frowned "what time is it now?"

"4"

I sighed. I didn't care. I was just happy I could see and hear Jamal.

"You stayed hea'?"

He nodded, "Yeah, why would I leave you in hea' alone"

I shrugged.

"It's hot in hea' "

"You wanna turn the a/c on?"

"No cause it's not that hot. I just need some air. "

He got off and opened the window.

"Kim!!!! We love you!!!"

"Feel better Arielle!!!!!"

I looked at Jamal

"How they know I was hea' ?"

"You were all over the news. It was breaking news when it happened. I don't know how but I think TMZ seen you enter the hospital, or going to the hospital."

It was quiet.

"They been hea' since the beginning. They had to get two security guards cause some tried to lie there way in."

I was quiet still.

"Lemme say hi"

I sat up and he helped me up as he pushed the thing that was monitoring everything on me. I held the oxygen mask as Jamal put the window up higher. I stuck the peace sign out and everyone screamed louder.

"Kim feel better!"

There were about ten security guards out there trying to hold them back along with this metal bar blocking them from getting away. Suddenly the bar snapped and a whole bunch of people ran.

"Uh oh"

Keyanna

I sat next to my parents when we seen a girl run inside.

"Kim I love you!!!" She banged trying to get in.

"Lemme in!!!!"

Everyone's attentions focused on the more and more people running in.

"Oh my gosh you're Keyanna!!!!!"

"Chris Brown!!!!!"

A big ass security guard came as many more people came inside.

"Everyone's going to have to leave!!" They ignored him

Kimberly.

I walked with Jamal holding the mask.

"Ma'am you should be resting"

I ignored her and looked at the people ganged up in the main entrance. They yelled louder.

Banging on the window to get inside. I looked at the nurse who was watching everything. I smiled whispering in her ear.

No POV

The nurse walked out and seen the security guard about to take the bat.

"Attention," she said

They all silenced themselves.

"Arielle says she wants to meet everyone of you."

"Ma'am she can't do that " The security said

"Yes she can, it's her choice. She says she doesn't want you guys to prevent them from coming in. She wants to thank you guys from the bottom of her heart for being out in the cold just for her."

"Now, she's still very weak, so you can't be grabbing on her."

"Don't scream too loud because we have patients that are trying to sleep, and there are patients that are in surgery. We would be charging each and every one of you a fine, but you guys should be thankful, Arielle said she got it covered. Now with the help of the security guards please take them out of the way of the entrance and exit door so that we don't cause problems with the paramedics."

____________________________

- Vote and Comment

Remember Not Everything Goes As Planned

Love you all

VSVP-MALLIKAL