Here It Goes

Chxoxo 56

*Jamal in the multimedia*

Kimberly

I was asleep. Where was I? Still at this dumb ass event. I think I was asleep for a good 15 minutes until I heard the heavy knock on the door. I stood up from the rug that was laying there and grabbed my phone I opened the door rubbing my eye. Then, when I seen some random guy giving me a dirty look I walked off. It was 11 PM and my eyes were already heavy. I walked into the main room which is where everybody was at. Jamal was drinking some vodka and I was getting annoyed. I looked around for Swae or Slim, or even Tory just looking for help.

I noticed Khalif(Swae Lee) talking to some girl, laid back in VIP or some section like that.

"Swae" he gave me the finger and I sighed standing their like a dumb ass waiting for him to finish.

"Hold on I got somethin' to take care of"

"Who's this?" The girl question with attitude towards me

"My luh sister now imma see you when I get back don't go too far" he stood up and walked with me to the lobby.

"This betta' be serious Kim "

"It is, I need your help with something"

"What's wrong?"

"Jamal"

"What he do, I was chilling with him a few minutes ago"

"He's fucking wasted whatchu' mean"

"Wasted? He prolly just excited"

"Excited for liquor and blunts "

"Kim why you trippin' he jus' havin' fun"

"Khalif, you don't get it Jamal came strolling by my daddy's house at like freaking 5 AM drunk"

"Woe, I ain't know it was like that Kim, you gon take him home?"

"How imma take him home if I'm with my daddy, Nisha, and Ty?"

"Just be honest and tell ya daddy the situation"

"My daddy's already pissed that he's hea' what makes you think he gon drive 2 hours back to drop him off? "

"Damn Kim, I'd drop him off now, but Swae and I finna perform soon"

"It's okay Swae, I'll figure something out"

"I know. You always be figuring shit out" he said playfully putting his arm around my neck.

"You can always ask Tory"

We both looked at him laying up in VIP with ten different girls around him, "nevermind"

"Arielle can we get an interview, it'll be brief"

Swae held his pineapple on his other hand as the interviewer asked questions, "Swae Lee, right?"

He nodded, "are yall a couple?"

"No" I said

"This my sister, that would be really nasty"

"Ok, how do you guys feel about August Alsina's album?"

"I'm excited" I nodded

"And Chris's?"

"I'm excited for that album too"

"That's nice. We've been hearing they may collab and do an album together?"

"Oh really?"

He nodded, "How's your mom?"

"My mama is fine, she just relaxing"