Lights! Cameras! Action!

Chapter 67

Kimberly

It was 8 AM and it was the day before Thanksgiving. I took Armani to school since Jamal wasn't even moving when I told him to do it. I made Armani deliver a message for Xavier if she saw him but whenever I rehearsed the lines with her she kept messing up. I hope she gets it right when she tells him.

Āřmäñį

It was recess time and right after that it was time to go home, and I was happy! I was playing in the little kids parks but I knew I had to take a risk. When my teacher. Miss Lewis, wasn't looking I ran off to the other park. I looked around and seen Xavier sliding down the slide with his friend.

"You can't do that I'm the cop" he yelled

"Xavier!" I said

"Oh hey Armani"

"Kim told me to tell you that she wants you to call her when you're mama and daddy aren't home"

"Why"

"I can't tell you but let's just say it's something good"

He nodded, "okay, thanks" he said giving me a hug.

Xavier

"Is that your giiiiirrrrlfriend?" Kevin questioned ganging up next to me along with David.

"No she's my friend"

"Oh.. well hey, I'm Kevin"

"I'm David you wanna play cops and robbers"

She wasn't even suppose to be here, but it wasn't my problem.

"Sure"

"Okay we gotta say not it on the count of three to see who's the robbers"

"1...2..3"

"Not it!" I said

"Not it" Kevin said

"You and David are the robbers" I said

[ Kimberly ]

Jamal the cameras are gonna start coming in soon.

"Ion care" he said

He had green cargo joggers on with blacked out yeezys, and a black shirt.

"Why you so focused on me?"

"I just want everything to be perfect, sorry" I said

"You just need to act natural, and your good " I nodded

I went to the kitchen, and got myself some cereal. I was eating when there was a knock on the door.

I could hear footsteps as Jamal directed them to different places.

"Hi, Kimberly "

She gave me a hand shake, handing me in envelope.

"You're paying me now?" She nodded

"Thank you"

"No, Thank you"

She made us go into this one room where we could introduce ourselves to the camera. This one camera guy put the camera on the stand and counted to 5 and then snapped this thing.

"Hey I'm Kim and you're watching E! TV, wait that didn't sound right"

"Take two"

"Wassup I'm Kim and you're watching my show! Shxt!"

"Jamal you're barely in the camera"

I hopped off the tall chair and pushed his chair closer to the camera.