All About Bark, But No Bite

Kim

Ch.79

Today was my game. I was ready but I was also nervous. It's not easy to play with everyone expecting you to overcome how you played last time. With others also expecting you to fail. I wasn't at my school. Instead the team was at a different school.

The game started in five minutes and I was just ready. I practiced while I waited. A few others were on the court but they weren't from my team. They were giving me rude stares but I didn't care. It was just a court.

I bounced a basketball just to be stopped

"Kimberly" I could already hear the voice. It was Cici. I pretended I didn't hear her.

The game was okay. One minute it was the other team winning next it was our team.. As I played I noticed Jamal, Fizz, and Katrina.

○ ○ ○

The ball was passed to me and as I played I seen cameras flashing. I passed the ball to Ashley, and seen Sean and Christian. They took a seat right in the front and I smirked once Christian seen me. The ball was being passed to me and for some reason I was nervous now. I watched as Jessica, and Ashley worked together to get the ball in the basket.

The ball was unexpectedly thrown to me as I made a three pointer.

"Woooooooo!!!!" I heard Christian yell

He's such a dumbass. I smiled at myself and seen how a girl from the other team tried to attempt a three pointer but failed. The ball came to my direction but I passed it to Jasmine. She slickly  made it look like she was gonna throw the ball in when in all actuality she passed it to Kathrine. Kathrine shot it in and sighed as it swirled around the rim. It slipped in and I clapped.

"Good job Kathrine" 

The other team scored a point and I noticed how the ball was thrown to me. The girl from the other team who tried to attempt the three pointer was all on me. I knew she didn't like me. I just knew. She kept giving me rude ass stares like she wanted to bite my face off. I attempted to pass the ball to my teammate and she looked at me.

"What's wrong, rich bitch can't make a shot?"

I looked at her as she smirked. The ball was thrown to her and she ran quickly to the other side of the court just to slam it in causing the crowd to cheer. I checked the ball then ran to the other side. I was passed the ball and I made the three pointer. The ball was gonna be checked by the other team but I stole it. I bounced the ball constantly and passed it to Islah. She passed it back to me but when I attempted the three pointer it didn't go in. The girl from the other team stole the ball but while she was in the process of tossing it I got hold of  it. I bounced the ball and from behind me I heard the sound that sounded exactly like when someone was ready to spit. I felt something cool hit my skin causing me to turn around. I seen her smirk causing me to forcefully throw the ball down and push her. She aimed right at my face. My face stung but I managed to hit her back. The referee blew the whistle but we both ignored it.

"Kim back off" I kept hearing a bunch of people from my team and I felt people tryna take us off of eachother but we were mad aggressive with it.

The girl and I stood up talking shit as our teams tried backing us away.

"You fucking bitch!"

"Why don't yo' bitch ass learn to play befo' you attack me!" I yelled

"You a dirty, ugly ass bitch. All you good for in life is being a piece of shit!"

"Shut the fuck up and get yo ass a napkin ya face is bleeding."

"Bitch, you a dusty ass hoe. I hope yo ass falls off a bridge and rots in fucking hell!!"